The Unexpected Pair 4

SORRY FOR THE VERY LONG WAIT WITH THIS ONE!

I have never gotten after school detention so I'll do what I can from books I've read!

-----

PJ was calm on the way there. He looked down at Fresh "you look like you're meeting someone important" PJ laughed. Fresh gave him a small smile "you'd be like this if it was your first time" PJ put an arm around Fresh "it's not that bad"

PJ pushed open the door. A few students were dotted round the room writing lines on a sheet of paper. The teacher in charge sat PJ and Fresh down into separate desks both of them were given the same line "I will not kiss my boyfriend during school hours" it seemed as though the chosen words were done on purpose to make it longer and more annoying.

***

A hour past and Fresh finished writing. PJ was only half way through when Fresh left. A few minutes later and PJ came out after. "Remember the prom. It's next week" PJ paused "would you like to go with me?"

Fresh smiled "yes" PJ pulled Fresh closer he picked Fresh up and went to kiss him. PJ stoped "better wait till we are off school grounds"

PJ pushed open the door with Fresh in his arms once the door had swung shut PJ kissed Fresh he set Fresh back down. "See you after the weekend" PJ quickly ran over to his dad who gave him annoyed look. PJ waved to Fresh before the the two left for the weekend.

***

A whole week had past. School was coming to an end. As Fresh walked through the school hall there were other students all in their little groups talking about what to wear, who they are going with. PJ ran up to Fresh "my dad and I will pick you up" Fresh smiled. Bunny hadn't annoyed him all day. New record!

The bell rang for the final period, Math. Once Fresh was seated with his books out with PJ by his side. The teacher was sorting out the work sheets when PJ leaned over to Fresh "look who it is" Bunny walked into the room "your favorite person in the whole word" PJ muttered scarcaticly. PJ burst out laughing at his own joke. The teacher looked up "Paper Jam has Fresh been a good tutor?"

"best one ever" PJ looked at Fresh smiling causing him to blush. PJ let out a small chuckle "I'm glad the teacher made you my tutor"

"you seemed rather annoyed when he first did" Fresh mumbled. PJ put an arm around Fresh and pulled him closer "shh don't ruin the moment"

***

Math flew past Bunny didn't bother Fresh at all. The bell rang for the end of school once they were off the school grounds PJ gave Fresh a quick kiss "see you tonight"