Cil X Depressed!Reader

No self harm or suicidal related stuff

----------

You looked in the bathroom mirror and smiled.
Your mouth said happy.
Your eyes said sad.

It was an obviously fake smile.
No one saw though you smile and saw your pain. Taking a deep breath you left the bathroom wearing your fake smile.

Someone pushed you "loser" there were laughs. You stood back up still wearing your fake smile. At lest it was lunch time. You didn't feel hungry and went straight to the school library. You held your drawing pad close to your chest. You set your stuff done on a desk in the far corner.

You flicked through your drawings. Lots of different characters that you had made. All of them had one thing in common. They were all frowning. "Your art is amazing!" You jumped slightly as Cil sat down in front of you. "Thank you" you looked down at your book and sketched a quick animal.

"Could you draw me?"

You looked up at Cil "ok" you did a quick sketch before adding detail. You paused when you came to drawing the mouth.

You looked up at him. Cil wore a smile. You looked back at the sketch. You had gotten into a habit of drawing frowns and looked down at the book a light frown had been sketched.

Cil noticed how you had paused "is something wrong?" The moment he finished thoses three words a tear ran down your cheek. Cil moved to be sitting next to you "how about I draw you with my eyes shut" Cil flipped to the back of your drawing pad you watched him sketch a small circle for the head. Then the rest of the drawing was everywhere. Cil looked down at the drawing "that could have gone better" Cil laughed. You smiled slightly "what did you expect"

Col moved slightly closer to you. You looked up at him "you still look upset"  Cil pulled you into a hug "will you tell me what's wrong?"

You looked at the ground "it's a long story" Cil smiled at you "there's still plenty of time till lunch ends" just as he said that the bell rang. "Never mind then" he moved his head slightly closer to yours "boop" he tapped you nose. You looked up at Cil smiling. Cil held you drawing pad "you don't want to be late for you class do you?"

Still wearing a smile you walked next to Cil to your class. You caught your reflection in one of the windows.

Your mouth said happy.
Your eyes said happy.