Demons and Dresses - ENDLu (Natsu as END/Lucy)

END tapped his claws on the marble staircase, waiting for his bride to appear. They were to meet today, and he was hoping she was as gorgeous as everyone told him. Taking a glance at the clock on the wall, he smoothed his hair and straightened his horns. Only the best for his future wife.

A few minutes later, Lucy came down the staircase with elegance in a lavender dress with a halter neck and crystals on the hem. END noted quickly that the v-neck worked for the woman quite well, but tipped his head back to see her face.

Her smile was as gorgeous as they come, and her hair was golden as the fields they had outside the palace. Lucy's body was curvaceous and he loved that. Oh, how he wanted to dig his claws into her flesh and make her his...

END shook his head, making the perverted thoughts disappear. Perhaps he would act on them at another time, but today was different.

Today, they went on their first date.

"Hello," Lucy giggled, holding out her small hand for him to shake. "I'm Lucy. Nice to meet you...?"

"Hello, my dear. My name is END. But you may call me Natsu. It is my real name, after all," END said, grasping her hand and pressing a kiss to her knuckles. Lucy flushed for the first time in a long time.

This END was attractive to her. He obviously worked out, and he was slightly taller than what she was used to. His eyes were dark and hungry but filled with a loving undertone. And she loved that. And soon, she would learn to love him as well.

"I brought you a gift. Only the best for you, my love," the demon man purred, and Lucy gasped at the large rectangular box she was handed by a servant. It was wrapped in creamy, soft paper and topped with a bow. Whatever was inside had to be extremely elegant.

She slowly opened the box, and inside she found a dress with frills and a deep v for the neckline. It was short, but gorgeous.

END leaned over and whispered in Lucy's ear. "I thought we could use it for some of our play times," his voice was a soft hiss, and a shiver went up Lucy's spine.

"We'll save that for later," Lucy answered, pushing the box aside.

He held his hand out for her to hold, and she grasped his palm.

"C'mon, Lucy. We're going to be late for the dinner," he told her with a grin, and in that moment he sounded slightly human. Only a man would be worried about being late.

And it didn't matter if he was a demon. As she kissed his cheek, his face lit up and flushed like a man would if a woman kissed him anywhere.

They walked together hand in hand to the elegant restaurant where they started their life together.

After all, it was always more fun when they were together.