Request - Kol Mikaelson & Damon Salvatore "Brother knows best"

"Just keep away from my sister. Is that clear?" Damon tried to act all self secured, making himself big while he stood almost nose to nose with the Original Vampire who you were currently calling your boyfriend. Something Damon clearly did not agree with. Older brothers were so annoying...

Kol just smirked, not flinching a bit all the time Damon tried to intimidate him. Tried being the key word here. Kol wasn't easily intimidated, you had already noticed that and Damon was hardly a threat to him.
"Objection noted, darling...", he smiled down at the other vampire.
"I just don't care much for what you think or say. Do you want me to prove that to you another time? I thought one round with the baseball bat taught you very clearly who the better one out of the two of us is."

Damon shrugged and you had to give it to him that he didn't even step back after that threat. A threat he knew Kol could come true on. You had heard his stories.
"And show my sister what an asshole you really are? Classy, Kol..." He rolled his eyes before glancing at you.

Oh no... you weren't going to give in. You liked Kol. You liked him a bit more than just that, or so you thought and you weren't going to let your brothers ruin that for you. You were about their age, the whole old fashioned older brother protection thing had to be over one day. It was the twenty first century, after all. At least Stefan wasn't here, even when you knew he agreed with Damon on all fronts. He just was a bit more subtle in letting you know.
"Don't play it like that, Damon..." You crossed your arms. "I know you have done the whole older brother act more often than I can count, but not this time. I like him. You're not going to ruin that for me."

"I thought you had better taste, little sis." Damon stepped away from Kol, coming for you this time.
"After all he and his family has done to us, you still pick his side? I had expected better from you."

You already wanted to react, but you didn't get the chance. Kol strode towards Damon, grabbing him by his neck and throwing him into a wall.
"You do not get to talk to your sister like that, Salvatore. She deserves more respect than that. I see why she's coming to me to get that, because you and your brother are hardly the ones to give it to her." He walked over to Damon, preventing him to come to you again.

"You're going to need violence to show him how good of a boyfriend you are?", Damon taunted Kol. "Typically Mikaelson behaviour. You all claim to be so good, but in the mean time..." He squeaked, having trouble breathing because of Kol's grip on his throat.

Kol just smirked at first.
"I'm not the noble one, Damon. You confuse me with my brother. I thought we already established I can be quite vicious if you thwart me, which is exactly what you are doing now." He looked over his shoulder to you and you gestured to him to let Damon go.

You hated how your brother was behaving around you, but he had learned his lesson by now, or so you hoped.
"I'm sorry Damon. I've made up my mind and you're not the one who can decide for me. Not anymore. I'm not that little girl anymore..."

Damon panted, looking at you while he didn't lose Kol completely out of his sight. He saw he wasn't going to win this fight, so he walked in the direction of the door, only to halt in the door opening, turning around to face Kol one last time.
"If I ever hear you're not treating her right, I'll come for you, Original or not. You don't scare me."