Damon Salvatore - Dominance

"Come on Damon... don't tell me you're afraid to train with me.", you smirked while you challenged the man in the room. He had been refusing to move an inch ever since you had started to get him outside, so you were trying to push his buttons a bit to get him to do exactly what you wanted.

"Afraid?", he laughed. "Do you honestly think I could ever be scared of a woman? Hah..." Of course you knew he was joking, trying to get you to give up before he would do that.

You shrugged.
"I seem to remember a certain Katherine Pierce? You're honestly telling me you've never been a bit afraid of that woman? I know most of this town was..." Yeah, it might be a low blow, but one he had been asking for. If he wanted to act like a sexist pig, he could get it. "But well, if you've never been afraid of a woman, I don't see who you can't come and train with me. No danger there, after all...", you smirked again.

"Ouch..." Damon reacted overdramatic, like only he could do that. "That was a low blow, Y/N. I taught you well.", he grinned. "How is my wife more badass than me?" He shrugged before standing up and speeding towards you, still catching you unaware, even when you had been asking for this all the time.
"And here I thought you wanted to train. Rule one. Never play fair. I thought you knew that by now."

You were lying on the ground, panting, cursing yourself he had still managed to get to you this way. You didn't manage to stand up because of the hand he had wrapped around your throat. You tried to push it away, but it felt like iron. And all it did was make him grin even broader. Frustrating, that man.
"I didn't want to play fair..." You grinned a bit and tried to kick him in his nuts, something that he apparently had seen coming, because he managed to block you.

"Then I'm still better at cheating than you.", he smirked before letting go of your throat, but still hovering over you so you didn't get a chance to get up.

"Are you going to let me up?", you asked, your eyebrows raised, slowly getting annoyed by him. But mostly by the fact that he had been able to get to you that easily.
"Or are you going to keep me trapped there forever, because you're still jealous for me being more badass than you?"

He laughed, lowering himself down so he was actually lying on you, making sure you could go absolutely nowhere.
"O honey... I'd never be jealous of you." He kissed you, taking your breath away as he always did. "I just realized I had to make absolutely sure who comes out on top when it's just you and me. And I think I did, didn't I?" Then he stood up, pulling you up as well, lifting you up and putting you on the couch, next to where he had just been sitting.
"Which means we're doing what I want. You'll find out where that ends eventually."