FB Photo

Tsukishima Kei tagged you in a post.

"I'll kill him. I'll kill him dead. Like with, with a rock or something. Like a, like a stone!"

Your best friend laughed at your rage. "You're being stupid," she grinned as turned her attention back to the post currently shown in your phone. "It's not that big of a deal."

"For you, it's not!" You stared, still horrified, at the photo of your sleeping face with your mouth hanging open and your head bent at an odd angle. You were never gonna do homework with that stupid blonde again.

You grimaced a little when your best friend elbowed you on your side to get your attention. You rolled your eyes when you saw that knowing smirk she had on her face whenever she gets the notion that you and Tsukishima were together.

"So you stayed at Tsukishima's house last night."

You locked your phone and kept it, temporarily setting the photo incident aside. "I didn't. He walked me home after I woke up. Gawd, how can I be so stupid? And to think that I was feeling all good and giddy at that time, too." You wanted to facepalm so bad, you were tempted to slap your palm against your best friend's face.

And really, what was the point of staying in Tsukishima's house when your house was right next to his? You were friends with the guy since the day you were born and working on assignements with him was a constant thing. What was the use of his brain if he wasn't going to help you with your problems? You thought about your embarrassing photo that Tsukishima took. It didn't really surprise you that you were sleeping that comfortably around him considering your history with him. It was your fault you let your guard down around him that he was able to see your stupid sleeping face.

You sighed. You were still gonna kill that blonde with a stone.

Tsukishima chugged on his waterbottle. Coach Ukai finally let them have a water break and Yamaguchi was at his side using his phone. The bespectacled blonde raised an eyebrow when his friend chuckled.

Yamaguchi showed what he was looking at on his phone and commented, "You and your subtle ways of making sure [Name]-chan doesn't get snatched up by other guys."

Tsukishima glanced at the photo before turning his attention back to the court. "Hn." He took another drink on his water bottle.

"This is still pretty funny, though," Yamaguchi laughed while Tsukishima ignored him.

Ready to get back to training, Tsukishima turned and crouched as he replaced his water bottle in his bag. He didn't notice his best friend going silent as he stood back up and turned back to the court only to face and see the lovely top of your head. Needless to say, Tsukishima was taller than you.

Although surprised, the tall male stayed silent as he watched you lift your head up and glare at him while lifting your right hand with your palm facing upward as if demanding something. Demand something, you did.

"Give me your phone," you said with all the venom you could possibly muster into your voice. Unfortunately, it didn't work seeing as Tsukishima not only did so much as flinch but instead smirked down at you.

"Hello to you, too," he mockingly greeted and you couldn't help but huff at his attitude.

Already knowing you weren't gonna go anywhere with the current situation, you kneeled down in front of his sportsbag and stuck your hand into one of the pockets you knew where he always kept his phone. Sure enough, you grabbed hold of it and stood back up. Tsukishima remained silent and watched as you swiped the screen and was greeted with the password lock. Confidently, you tapped the numbers that consisted the boy's password. When the keys only shook, you turned your attention to Tsukishima with a horrified look on your face. "You changed your password?"

Tsukishima's eyebrows were raised and he had an innocent look on his face that totally didn't fool you. "I always change my password."

"No, you don't. Up until yesterday, your password was a month old," you said as you entered the password again but rendered futile.

You pouted and gave the phone to the boy. "Open it, please."

As Yamaguchi silently watched Tsukishima roll his eyes and unlock his phone, he was always left wondering how you just make Tsukishima do what you wanted him to do so easily. Ah, young love, he thought as he slipped back to practice.

"Why do you want to take it down so bad?" Tsukishima asked over your shoulder as you deleted his post with your photo in it. "It's already gotten so many likes and comments."

"If I don't," you started as you gently tapped his phone against his chest, "I am never going to get a boyfriend."

You started when he suddenly grabbed your hand that was holding his phone and held it still against his chest. You looked up at him and he was frowning, his eyes were serious and the look he was giving you sent your heart accelerating, you forgot how to breathe.

"Why are you so worried about that when I'm already here?"

You sucked in a breath and your eyebrows shot up with the heat rising up to your cheeks. Did he just say what you thought he said? Kei, the super sadistic bastard who always made fun of you whenever given the opportunity and at the same time who was always there for you when you were in trouble or whenever you needed someone just for the heck of it? Did Kei like you?

Impossible.

"Y-you're kidding, right? You big idiot!" You laughed awkwardly, wanting to punch him for even joking about things like that to you.

Tsukishima wasn't able to say anything as Coach Ukai shouted, surprising the both of you. "Oi, Tsukishima! Get your ass back here!"

"Should I go ahead or…" You trailed off, looking expectantly at Tsukishima. The both of you always went home together and you usually waited for him when he had volleyball practice. You didn't want his joke earlier to get to you and make things awkward.

Tsukishima straightened and seemed like he was back to his nonchalant self. "No, wait for me."

You smiled, relieved things weren't going to change. "All right. I'll just get my bag and wait for you at the usual place."

Tsukishima nodded and watched as you ran out the gym. He shoulders slumped when someone circled their arm around his shoulders.

"Maaaaaaan, sucks to be rejected like a -"

"Shut up, senpai."