Movie Meme

You were upset, that much he was certain. As to the reason why, he wasn't so sure but you were pouting and crossing your arms over your chest in a defiant manner.

Tsukishima figured he wasn't that much in trouble considering you still waited for him until practice was over. However, you still weren't talking to him so he racked his brain for the day's events and found nothing amiss. Then he paused as he remembered you turning grumpy right before lunch break ended.

The sky was turning darker by the minute and if the two of you didn't get a move on, Tsukishima knew your mom will be worried and will probably forbid you going home with him in the future.

Admittedly, he didn't want that so he said, "Oi. Are you waiting for the rain to pour down before you decide to go home?"

You glared at him as a response and his eyebrow twitched in irritation. He was expecting you to continue being stubborn but you muttered under your breath, "I can't believe you thought Moana was okay."

"What?" Utterly confused, the blonde looked at you weirdly before he realized what you meant and rolled his eyes. "Because it was."

Earlier during lunch, you were gushing about how awesome the movie was and how cute Moana was when she was a little baby girl then eventually asked him how he thought about it. Naturally, Tsukishima was frank and apparently, you weren't too enthusiastic about his answer.

You were gaping at him. Did he really just say that the movie in which Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson sang so amazingly was 'okay' twice?

Oh no, he didn't.

Turning sharply towards the tall boy, you exclaimed, "Moana is not okay! She crossed the horizon to bring back Te Fiti's heart! She's more than okay! Hmph!"

He watched as you stomped your foot angrily and turned away from him. The shiver you got from the cold night's breeze didn't go unnoticed, too. He realized, then, that you weren't just crossing your arms to look antagonistic but you were also trying to keep yourself warm.

Tsukishima sighed and you watched as he shrugged his jersey jacket off. He held it out for you to take but you were a stubborn brat, as always.

"No."

He glared. "Just take the damn jacket."

You looked away. "I don't want to."

"You're cold."

"I'd really rather freeze here than take that from a traitor," your teeth chattered at the last word.

"Oh, for god's sake," Tsukishima was exasperated so he put his jacket back on then abruptly tugged you closer to him. Surprised, you weren't able to say anything before he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you against his chest. "I suppose you don't want this, too?"

"... you're really warm."

He smiled against the top of your head and tightened his hold on you.

"I'm going to make you see the movie again and make you appreciate the little things in life," you added.

"Of course," he answered with a roll of his eyes.