Insomnia

It annoyed you how your eyes refused to close. Huffing, you reached for your phone and checked the time. 3:15 AM. Great, you can just see yourself getting so disoriented later when the sun will wake you and you've got no choice but to get up.

You tried twisting and turning on your bed in hopes of getting a more comfortable position but that had proven to be quite difficult to do as you tried to minimize your movements so as to not wake the person sleeping beside you.

One last turn, you thought to yourself before you twisted to the other side, the bed creaking, and stared at beautiful golden orbs.

You almost jumped out of the bed in surprise if it wasn't for the arm that firmly held on to your waist.

As expected, he looked irritated. "[Name]," he said, his voice raw from sleep, "Were you reading your smut fics until the wee hours of the morning again?"

Scandalized, you slapped him on the arm and he winced upon contact. "Don't say it like it's a bad thing! I'm trying my best to get sleepy, too, you know."

You were pouting but Tsukishima kept silent, his gaze steady at you. "Go to sleep," he said after a while and plopped his head back on his pillow.

"You go ahead," you said with a sheepish smile, knowing your body still wasn't ready to go to sleep yet. "I'll follow soon... probably."

Just when you thought he'd finally gone back to sleep, you heard him say, "I've got an idea."

"Wha-" Your words were cut off short when you found yourself pinned against the bed with Tsukishima hovering above you. The glint in his eyes made you just a little bit weary.

Tsukishima leaned in and gently brushed his lips against the side of your face. His hot breath tickled your ear when he whispered, "I'll make sure to get you sleepy after this."

All you could do was whimper as he started nipping your neck down to your collarbone. Well, this was what you got for waking him up at ungodly hours.

Not that you were complaining or anything.

<<おわり>>

author-chan: I'm a little regretful that this was so short. Don't worry, tho. This is a rare occurrence (hopefully). LOL. Follow me on twitter and let's be friends! (im lonely)