Chapter 3!!!

A/N: (f/l/n) Fake last name

Your P.O.V
As I opened the door there were groups of boys and girls. I went straight to my chosen seat which was in the middle of the classroom. The bell rang and everyone sat down. The teacher walks in.

''Good Morning class. Today we have  a new student in the classroom. Can you stand please and introduce yourself.'' I stood up not acting like myself. I moved to the front so I could have a better view of the class to see if the red head was here.
''Um, Hi I'm (y/n) (f/l/n), please take care of me.'' There was no sign of the red head but just a missing seat. I quickly sat down.

~~Time Skip~~

It's break and I'm meant to be at the heads office but I didn't know where it is. ''Why didn't he tell me where the office is. So annoying.'' Because I wasn't looking where I was going I bumped into someone. ''Sorry.''
''You're new, right?''

I looked up and I see a red headed boy. It was him, the Akabane boy. He looked at me weirdly with his face very close to mine as if he was going to kiss me, he then blows at me which helped me to come back to my senses. ''Yeah, I am hot. I mean, I'm new.'' He starts to laugh.

''Um, okay. So are you heading somewhere?''
''Yeah, to heads office but I'm lost.''
''Okay, I'll take you there. Follow me.'' As we walked there was awkward silence. I really didn't know what to do. It was him. HIM! What should I do. "So-"
"You're cute."

Karma P.O.V
Dude you don't just say that to a lady.  What's wrong with me?
"O um, I don't know how to react to that ha ha." she laughs. Her laugh is so cute I can't help but blush. I looked away.
"So what's your name?" Changing the subject.
"(y/n) and you?"
"Karma. So why are you going to heads office?"
"Well, I need to see the head boy and..." Man, she's already hitting on Hinto.
"You know he has a girlfriend, right?"
"He does?" She looked at me as if she was interested. Which made me more upset for asking the question. "Yea, she might be the same age as you. There was a rumour that Hinto was found holding hands with her  entering a building." She looks pretty angry about it. Man.

Your P.O.V

HINTO!! Now I'm dead. If people find out I was the girl I'm burnt toast. My life here was a mistake. :'(

We finally made it to the office. I said thank you and quickly went inside.
"Late." When I looked inside it was like a small library. Hinto sat down on one side of a table and on the other side was the head girl.

"Sorry, someone didn't tell me where the office was. So I'll just go shout at him to make you feel happy. Oh, wait that person was you." The girl started to laugh and Hinto face started to turn red. What's this? LOVE!! I looked at him with my KTIL(know that it's love)
face.

We walked over to another room. "Okay, so before you meet this Akabane boy. I need you to remember this. Try and get close to him as possible. That's the first part. It may take months, at least you get the job done.
"Okay," He looks at me with an unhappy face. "What?"
"How are you not arguing, when I mean 'close as possible' I mean girlfriend and boyfriend."
"Hm, yeah I should be upset but for some reason I think this is  going to be easy."
"Huh." I can't get the words that he said out of my head. ' You're cute.' It makes me laugh.

~~Time skip~~

I love exploring and after school I had some fun. I found the library, the balcony and the club corridor. As I walked along the dark corridor I could hear some group of people laughing and shouting. I followed the sound and it brought me to a door saying 'Sensei assassin'

"Eh!" I could hear what they were saying behind the door and you know I like to ears drop.
"So guys let's talk about girls."
"Dude this is an assassin club."
"Yea!"
"O come on lets just talk about girls, man it's not like one is going to come in anyway" I opened the door. "EHHH!!!"

There was groups of boys sitting in circle and one of them stood in the middle. Then from behind the guys legs, Karma's head popped out. "Hay, look it's (y/n). Why don't you come in."

"But, master!" said all the guys but ignored them and kept smiling at me.

I walked in with all of them staring at me. I closed the door and sat down where they have created a space for me. Why is it so quiet? I don't like it.

Karma P.O.V

She went inside. She went inside!
Now what? Man, it's quiet. I don't like it. "Um, Yukito let show (y/n) our assassin skills." This will be a great chance for me to show her my assassin skills. We lined up from weak to strong. So later it was my turn. I was against Yukito. He's the second strongest and it would always lead to one of us losing or drawing.

(A/N: I am to lazy to describe the fight so I'll put it your POV)

Your P.O.V

The fights were interesting but I think this is my favourite. Mostly because I get a front view of how he fights. It would make it more easier to kill him. His moves aren't high skilled but in the middle which makes me smile with joy. I would love to play assassin too. The fight wasn't going anywhere so it became a draw.

Karma P.O.V

When it was over I looked straight at her. She was smiling at me. Maybe she liked my moves or maybe she likes Yukito's. "So what do you think?" asked Yukito.  "Do you think I was cool?"
"Yeah but I have a question to all of you. Where are all the girls in this club?" asked (y/n)
"I not sure. In this school assassin club has only boys." I replied.
"Plus, girls can't kill." Yukio is an idiot.
"Who is the strongest?" She asked and everyone looked at me. "Let's fight!" She's going to play? I can't she's too cute.

Yukio, Karma and Your P.O.V

I stood opposite  Karma holding a fake knife. I can hear my heart beating fast. I take a deep breath.
I can't believe they are going to fight. Everyone is focus like me. I swallowed my sliver and take a deep breath.
Here I go. This is going to be easy. This is going to be easy.
We ran toward each other. I aim to hit her head, but she docked and I miss.  What a stupid move. I gapped his arm and tripped him over. 
Man, she's quick.
She's quick.
He's slow. He gets up and I know what my final move is.
My final move is.
Eh!
Eh!
Eh!
Draw!?!?! said everyone. I relaxed dropping on the floor and looked up to see her face. She was smiling and laughing.
I finally had fun.
She reached out her hand to get me up and doing so she whispered in my ear. "You think I'm cute now?" I replied back whispering. "Yes."

Your P.O.V

The bell rang which meant that club was over. I waited outside because the boys were getting changed. Yukio and the others came out except Karma. "Yukio, where's Karma?"
"He's still in the classroom."

I waited for him even longer and then it began to rain. I sat down on the steps watching people who had club running home and once with two under a umbrella. Soon later I saw two couples under one umbrella with the girls head on the guys shoulder. As I looked at them I imaged it was me a Nagisa. I  feel a tear drop down my cheeks. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I wiped my eyes.

"(y/n) are you crying?"
"Uh, yeah but I'm fine now. It's raining."
"Yeah. Oh, I've got an umbrella." He shows me his umbrella which is the same colour as his hair.
"Wow, same colour as your hair."
"Yeah, um shall we?"
"Huh?"
" Go home. I'll take you."
"Oh, right" I don't want to go home. Nobody would care about me and I'll be  lonely.
"What's wrong."
"Um, It's just that I don't want to go home."
"Oh, er... You can come over to my place. I don't mind." Is he blushing aww so cute.
"Alright, thanks!"

A/N: Sorry about the amount of writing. 1469 words the most I ever did. There are mistakes I'm sure but anyway hope you liked it. (0//0)