Chapter 11!!

Karma POV

"AAAAAH!!"

Eyes blindfolded, I felt sharp stings circulating my body. It felt like I'd woken up in a fire. Finding myself in hell. I knew I did wrong but I didn't think I deserved such punishment. My eyes, my hands and my legs were tired up. Yet, my mouth was free. They wanted to hear the pleasures of my screams, a pain that drew a painting of darkness. They would kill and I only know one man who would.

"Mr (l/n), should we put it higher?" said one of the men.
"No, let's not kill him straight away. I want my (y/n) to do the honours. Where is she?"

I listened to every word, also wondering where (y/n) was.

"AHHHHH!! FREAKING HELL!!"

They laughed but quickly went silent when I started to cough again but worse. Blood. "Okay okay, let's get him out and put him back in the room!"

They got me out and dragged me inside the cage like a doll. They quickly removed the scarf that covered my eyes, allowing me to visual their smirks drawn on their faces. I would have fought myself out but my body ached so much that it was as if I had survived a failed skydive.

The door closed.

My back touches the wall with only the deafening silence as company. A good friend too. Better than the ones who create too much drama in your life. Kisses your girl- your friend and acts as if nothing had happened. I feel useless, stupid and perverted. I'm a pervert. I'm smart. Yet, I'm the one who let (y/n) fool me. She doesn't love me. She never did. It was all part of her plan.

Everything was just a lie.

I stare at the door waiting for (y/n) to open it with her eyes drawing knives through my chest. I watched and watched on till my eyes got tired.

~~Dream~~

"Karma!"

A faint voice was coming from the far distance of the corridor. The corridor was dark and I struggled to see anything. I began to walk forward. The more I walked the more it became brighter. I began to see clearly on what was on the walls.

Drawings?

The sounds became clearer. It sounded like laughter. I continued walking. Ahead of me, I could see different rooms with beautiful sounds of birds. The sun shone warmly on to the corridor and through the doors, the rooms displayed the green leaves outside.

As I continued walking I began to see people going in and out of the rooms. It looked like they were getting ready for a special occasion.

"Ichi! Stop running off, you need to get ready for the ceremony. Papa would be disappointed!"

As I looked forward I watched a small girl running towards me. When she had seen me she stopped. She looked surprised. Not long, she smiled and held my hand.

A boy, who looked like he could be the same age as me, watched as she faced him with her hand on mine.

"Zhège is nae adeul

~~~~

A few moments later, I felt a tap on my shoulders. I opened my eyes and saw that the door was opened. "Miyoko?"
"Quick let's go."

We run out of the room passing through passed out guards. We continue going and as we managed to get ourselves outside we could hear the sirens from every corner of the forest. I focused on Miyoko, who hid behind a tree. He watches as the guards ran past us. Carefully, we ran towards another building that was sure to take us out.