Chapter 8!!!

(*_ _)人

A/N: I AM SO SORRY!! Okay, every day I try my best to put something down and I only manage to write a word (sometimes) or nothing at all. But I asked a good friend to help me out. So JennieNoir27 remove my book from Discontinued and enjoy the next chapters to come.

Your POV

"It can't be her! She is too pretty to be your future wife." Crap I nearly blew it. Why did it have to be Nagisa? It doesn't make sense. The world truly hates me. Karma looks at me and laughs. I really wanted to blush, the fact that Nagisa was there would just make the whole thing embarrassing. "Karma I'm surprised you would have asked such a question. You were one of the first people to know."
"Yeah, I was just playing around that's all."

She wrapped her arm around Nagisa's and noticed that I was staring. She gave me an evil smirk, or should I say creepy smile and so I quickly looked away and pulled Karma's shirt a little.

"Oh, this is (f/l/n) (y/n). A classmate of mine." I smiled at Karma and took a deep breath. I mean, I haven't spoken to Nagisa for 2 years and now some reason he is in front of me with that very girl that separated us.

"Hi, Karma told me that you will be coming today and I hope it's okay that I could join you. Karma was planning that we could go out today. I know a nice cafe we could go to." I completely made it up. I don't really remember whether Karma said that or not.

"Yeah, sure that would be great. Oh Karma, I know a great place where we could play badminton." Nagisa looked at me like I had done something wrong. Is it because I am completely pretending that I've never seen him before or because I'm not telling Karma that his friend is my x? Well, I guess doesn't matter anymore. He's moved on and so has I and people do say that starting fresh is a great start.

I ignored his look and focused on Karma. The thing is Karma's smile is so warm it's truly the first time I ever felt it. I don't know if you've felt it before but it just warms you up like the sun. Though I should be happy about that it pretty annoying me.

We began to walk in peers with Karma on my side and Nagisa with his girlfriend. You know Nagisa and Karma never told me her name not like I'm interested anyway. All three of them were having their conversation anyway and I just feel so left out, but I can't say anything I'm wasn't even meant to be there in the first place.

"Oh, guys were here," Nagisa  pointed at the place that was labelled 'King Badmin' Some stupid name. "My dad owns this place he has them all around the world. Their service is amazing."
"Cool, I didn't even know it existed," Karma said putting on his sun glasses that came out of nowhere. "Shall we?"

We entered the building and it was huge. There were three badminton courts inside but when you go outside it's a whole new world; it was as if we were in the stadium and everyone is watching us play in the finals. I have no idea how it felt like that when there wasn't anyone there.

Well, until this guy who was wearing black bottoms and shirt with a black cap, on came running towards us. He looked so familiar. "Sorry I'm late." When he had finished catching his breath. He looked and caught me staring at him. "(y/n), hey it's me Yukio!"
"Yukio? You work here?" asked Karma. Yukio spots Karma next to me and smiles big.
"Karma, yeah. You two going on a date or something because don't think playing badminton is very romantic." I twitched a little because for Karma to hear that, he's probably smile so much in the inside.