Chapter 4!!!

Your P.O.V
It's still raining and it's cold. My body language doesn't show how cold I am because I don't want Karma giving me his coat. It's romantic enough, two people sharing the same umbrella. Now, I would think that is very romantic. I feel so embarrassed. We haven't had a conversation since we started walking. What is Karma thinking? He's been looking straight the whole time?

Karma P.O.V
"Well, this is fun it's like I'm in a painting. It's raining and in the middle of the painting was a bright red umbrella with two people underneath it."
"And they were two people that had no idea what their future holds."
"Yeah, maybe it's a hug, a smile, a laugh or a-"
"Kiss? But that wouldn't happen."
"Well, it could happen between the two. Between me and you." She places a hand on my cheeks moving forward to give me a kis-.

"Ah!" I turned to face (y/n) who was soaked with water. "Wow, it so cold!" She smiles at me and sneezes.
"Let's quickly get inside. I don't want you to catch a cold." I gave her my coat and we ran as quickly as possible to my home.

Your P.O.V
"Quick go inside the rain is getting worse." I quickly take my shoes and jumped in. Karma turned on the lights then was fixing the umbrella. I find myself standing on carpet and I looked around; it looked like a normal home. "Wow, your home is so home-like."
"Um, thank you?" The place was small and the living room was the size of my bedroom.

"Please sit down. I'll put warm water in the bath for you." He went quickly upstairs. ' um, thanks?' Some time passed and Karma was back. "Done! I'll find you something to wear." He showed me where the bath was.
"Thank you, thank you so much."
"Um, ha! No problem." He went off.

~~Time skip~~

Karma had already but the clothes in front of the door. I grabbed them and quickly put them on. Then I looked at myself in the mirror. "This must be his. Cool." I came out and went straight back to the living room. "Karma. Karma!" Because he didn't answer back I decided to explore around the living room.

There were some pictures of him and his family. There was one that had a picture of a small red headed boy about five and another with brown hair who looked twelve. "This must be Karma and- "

"What are you up to?" I turned around.
"Oh, Karma! Where were you? He had some bags with stuff inside.
"I went to the shops and look what I found."
He looks at me holding a manga. Then he froze eyes on me.
"Eh, what is the manga called? He looks at the manga blushing badly.
"(Clearing throat) The manga is called um Link."
"Karma, why are you blushing?"

Karma P.O.V
"Huh? Oh, I-I um. It's because the clothes looks cute on you. So um- it made me react."
WHAT I'M I SAYING!!!
"React?"
"Um, No! What I'm saying is um." I really want to swear out loud right now. I mean, nothing was stopping me but I didn't want to show a bad impression in front of her. She laughed. "Ha, I didn't know you could be so dirty minded! Ha ha, no don't worry I get it. Anyway, we could someday read the manga together."
"Yeah what about today. I mean we could both finish our homework together and afterwards we could read it."
"Okay." I continued to take out the stuff in the bag and but them ready to make something for dinner.

Meanwhile, (y/n) looked at the pictures on the shelf. "I've seen this picture before. But where." I don't think she knows she's thinking out loud. "Karma who is the picture of?"
"Oh that's me and my brother. We took that picture in the festival. My best friend brother took that picture. Only my brother and him has the photo so I don't know how you saw it."

"Karma, is this you? You look cool." I had finished and stood next to her. She looked at it carefully. "You look truly handsome and I bet you are very popular with girls."
"Yeah I guess he was."
"Huh?"

"I think my brother was popular with the girls too

"I think my brother was popular with the girls too. He had good grades and was the top in all sports. He was cool." (y/n) Places the frame next to my face.
"Oh, I see the difference. Your brother has green eyes but you have red eyes. You look like your brother you know." She placed it back.
"So I'm handsome?"
"No you're charming."
"Thank you. Well, I'll make something nice. You want to help me?
"Okay!"

~~Time skip~~

Your P.O.V
We sat down having the meal we made in front of us."Sooo, who's taking a bite first?" asked Karma staring at the food deeply.
"Why don't you try it first? Since you didn't do much in the meal."
"No, you made the meal you should try it first."
"No, please you first."
"No, you!"
"YOU!!"
"YOU!!!" We both laughed and a idea popped into my head. Though I didn't know if it was okay, but I said it anyway.

"Why don't we eat it at the same time?"
"Okay!"
"But we have to feed each other to make it fair." This is a good way to get close to him even more. Everything is going as planned.
"O.K!" He puts a piece on his fork and I did the same.
"Ready?"
"Ready!" I opened the my mouth and he counted to three. He puts the food in my mouth and we both were about to vomit. "To be honest you can't cook."
"Yeah I know. "I showed him a warm smile and walked of to the kitchen holding my plate.

I spotted an image of a young women. Karma came over with his plate. "Karma, who is that. Your younger sister?" He stood next to me and smiled.
"No, that is my mother. She passed away 2 years ago. So my dad lets us keep this photo. Us is me and my older brother he lives here when he isn't traveling and yes, I do have younger sister. Ha ha!"
"I'm so sorry. Um, can I see it more closely."
"Sure."

"Was your mum a model?""Yeah, she was

"Yeah, she was. That's how my father found her. In this photo she was 16."
''You both have the same eyes. That's cute.''

~~Time skip~~

Phone call

Where are you?

The Akabane boy's house.

Okay, stay there for a night and get as much information as possible.

But-

Continue with the great work. I've got a meeting. Bye.

Phone call end

"Bye"
"(y/n)! Should we read the manga now." cried Karma. 
"Um, Karma is it possible if I can stay in your place. My dad can't take me home."
"Um, sure. Since it's still raining badly."

" I'm so sorry." I apologised sitting next to him then grabbed the manga. "Now lets read."
"Hey! Pass me the book." I got up and ran.
"Try and get it!

A/N: Wow, 1159 words. Sorry about the long wait but stay tuned. :p