Chapter 7!!!

A/N: Hello! Please take the time to listen to the song above. It's linked with the story!! Plus, the manga is so good!! >_<  Also, if you have time please read the manga!! Hirunaka no Ryuusei

(Karma full POV)

Saturday, another day when I have nothing to do except do revision. However, (y/n) is with me. I lay on my bed pretty much staring at the ceiling. I couldn't get the things that (y/n) said out of my head. Yesterday night was really a bad night.

~Flashback~

(y/n) came back from outside and I whipped my tears up quickly before she could see me. "Karma, this doesn't make sense. You can't just say things like that." She sat next to me not giving me eye contact. 

I want her to shout and give out all of her anger. I really needed it. "What I'm trying to say is. What do you even like about me?" There was silence. I wasn't sure weather that was a rhetorical question or not. "Karma, I'm sorry. Is it because you feel sorry for me? Because I thought we were going to kiss? I'm sorry it's just I had a boy brake my heart before and being with you just made it all come back."

I really wanted to comfort her but this is why we were having this conversation. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I couldn't stay quite. She looked at me and smiled. It was as if she wanted me to say something the whole time. "Yea, that would be great." She looked out in to the open and I looked out too. Noticing that my room was pretty messy.

"He was a great guy and I would say that all of it wasn't his fault." Her voice broke a little. I could clearly see that wasn't true. "He kissed me out of the blue just like you did. Except, I knew he knew me and I kind of had feelings for him too." She has a way of not say it in front of my face. "I went all crazy and said pretty mean things to him. He travelled and I told him how I felt through the phone. But then three days later he tells me he was getting engaged." He sounds a lot like- "We thought we could be secretly dating but with all the family problems he decided that we should break up."

I allowed her to breath in before I said something. "My best friend had that problem too, he tried his best but it never worked out." I looked at her with a smile and she looked at me with sadness in her eyes. It was painful to look at her so I looked away. "You can meet him tomorrow. He's a really nice guy and it would help get your mind out of it." She smiled at me and gave me a big hug. "Thank you for understanding!"

~Flashend~

I sighed at the memory. It's just that I still don't know what me and (y/n) are. That's what I was waiting for. I wanted her to answer the question but I didn't want to makes things more complicated. The manga still lay on the floor and I really want to burn it. I want to throw it aches in the sea but no.

Where is she? I've been laying down here for a while now and I haven't seen (y/n). The time was 11:54 and I was planning to go out. Before (y/n) had to go back home today. I got off my bed and went downstairs, hoping to see her. I took an apple from the kitchen, noticing that the garden door was open.

(y/n) sat on the bench writing on something, which looked like something that could be her diary. I sat down next to her and looked at the atmosphere around us. The bench was in the middle of the garden and around us were flowers that me and my younger sister grew. The truth is I call my closes friends my sister and brother but in reality I'm the only child. I know it's wrong to lie to (y/n) but I don't want to sound like a loner. My parents are barely there for me because of there work. Sometimes I think there is no point of working hard if your parents aren't to give you advice or cheer you in. I look at (y/n) waiting for her to notice me while I was  still eating my apple.

"Um, I'm really sorry about this morning." I said trying to create a conversation between me and​ (y/n). "No, it's okay," she replied back still writing on her dairy. "It was pretty-"
"Disgusting, yea. I didn't​ mean for it to happen and I promise it will never happen again. I mean we had this talk yesterday and it's like I didn't learn anything. I'm really sorry." She stops writing and looks at me with a big smile. "You're a really nice person, Karma. You let people into your heart very easily." If only she really knew why. "but sometimes we all get to carried away with the characters in one chapter and the atmosphere that we completely forget what had happened in the past." She lay on my lap and looked at me in the eyes. "The truth is I kind of liked it. That was embarrassing to say but I really did like it." I played with her (c/h) hair. 

"You did?" She nods and laughs. "I think what you were telling me is happening right now." She looked at me deep in my eyes. We were like that for a minute or more. I really wanted to kiss her and touch her warm lips with mine. I don't know why but some reason I want her to be more than a sibling. I quickly looked away look away before I caused more problems. (y/n) took a deep breath as if she was holding it in. "Is it okay if I can stay like this?" I nod and I continue to play with her hair. The phone rang.

Phone call

K:  Hello?

P: Hay Karma, could you meet us outside were nearly at your place.

K: Oh sure

P: See you!

K: Yeah

Phone call end

"(y/n), you know that guy I was talking about he is nearly here. He said we should meet him outside,"  We went to the front of the house and waited for the arrival. (y/n) looked kind of nervous. "You, okay?"
"Yea, it's just that I don't know what to say when I meet him."
"It's okay."  I held her hand as the car parked in front of us.

(y/n) starts to hold it tighter. He came out of the car and I gave him a big smile. "Nagisa!" I move in closer pulling (y/n) with me. "Long time no see."
"I wouldn't classify it as a long time since the last time we saw each other was only 3 weeks ago."  He is another person I can trust but it fills weird to call him brother. He looked down to see me holding (y/n) hand. (y/n) quickly lets go of my hand, which made me feel empty and cold. He looked at (y/n) with a smaller smile and looked she at me with the same smile. "Your girlfriend?" I was going to answer but I young lady came out of the car. "Nagisa, I wanted to do that thing when we come out of the car at the same time!" She held on to Nagisa right arm. " Your girlfriend?" I asked.
"No, his future wife" replied Nagisa's lover.
"That can't be her." said (y/n).

A/N: THANK YOU FOR THE ONE THOUSAND READS!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!! >-< Now all of my stories have reached 1K. Thank you so so much for voting, commenting and adding this story to your reading lists. It makes me really to see that people still read my story even when when I make horrible mistakes in it.

So My EXAMS are in two weeks away so no more social media and revision. Please wish me good luck. I DON'T FEEL CONFIDENT ABOUT IT. After the Exams I will be able to update quickly. You know I haven't watched anime for 3 months now! I just wanted to let you know.

Message to Challenger: Leila totally beating you!! UPDATE!! T-T