Chapter 5!!!!

"Kiss me."
"No!"
"I have feelings for you. Don't you understand? I.."
"Love you? I know that!"
"So you don't love me back."

He pushes me, against, the wall.

"No, I do love you."
"Then why wouldn't yo-"
"Because why do we need to rush!"
"I'm sorry but,"
"Karma, do we have to do the kiss sound effects."
"No."
"Cool, we finished volume 1. Yeah!" I lay down on the balcony floor and looked up at the sky. Karma placed the book down and lay down with me.
"Don't you think it's weird that on the first day I met you, you came to my house."
"Yeah, and how I trusted you too much that I ended up wearing your clothes."

"Yeah, too weird!" We both said at the same time and we began to laugh with laughter. "You're a really kind person, Karma." His face showed a smile but the expression was cold. "Thanks, you're a really nice girl." He turned and faced me. We both stared at each other. It felt like an eternity. I was wishing for us to stop. I was scared to move thinking that if I did, something wrong would happen. He moves closer and closer. I closed my eyes, knowing what was going to happen. I felt his warm breath on my face.

I don't know what to do!!!

I moved in close to his lip as he came closer to mine. We are going to kiss!!!

(Ringtone) Karma's hand moved away from my cheeks and I could hear his body moving away from mine. "Hello?" I opened one of my eyes slowly making sure it was over. Karma was on the phone, so I sat up and sat crossed legged. I covered my face with my hands making sure that when Karma finished on the phone he wouldn't know that I was blushing badly.

Kiss, kiss, kiss, like? Like!
NO!

"Oh, okay thank you. See you." Karma had finished on the phone. He looked at me and I started to blush even harder. "(y/n)" "Y-yes!" He walks over to me causing me to move backwards. When I had nowhere to go. Karma bents down and placed his hand on my forehead. I blushed more. "(y/n) I think-" My heart started to beat faster. I'm so excited!  What is he going to say?
"Yes, K-karma?" He looks deep into my eyes.

Why do I really want him to say it? I shouldn't be thinking like that. I have a mission and we just met.

"(y/n) I think you have a cold." HUH!!  "Your temperature is too hot for normal. You seemed kind of off when we finished reading. So just to make sure I wasn't wrong I checked the difference between my temperature and yours." Wait! SO WE WEREN'T GOING TO KISS!!

Blank. I went blank. That's so embarrassing. Why would I think like that? Ha! Me kissing him is... Haha! Is disgusting! ^^
I started laughing. He sat cross-legged in front of me in confusion.
"(y/n)?"
"Sorry, It's just that I thought you were going to kiss me. Crazy huh?"
"But we just met?"
"Yeah, I know. You're right,"

I stood up. I wanted to leave. He is right we just met. What I'm I doing here? "(y/n), Where are you going?" My eye was covered with tears because I knew I was seeking for love again because of him, the blue hair. My head felt heavy and I knew I wasn't okay.
Stairs. I aim to go down the stairs but I-
Nagisa it's all your fault.
"(y/n)!" I was pulled away from the stairs and I ended up hugging him. "You're right, I'm sick." Yeah, I'm a disgusting human being. Who has a sickness. Who needs treatment."

I want you to kill me already! Notice who I am! Stop being kind to me. I'm your enemy!

"I'm sorry." I don't care anymore. I want to die now. I felt really warm and tired of being awake so I slept on him.

Karma POV
Even though she is the third best in her camp. She sure acts like a baby but I like it. (y/n) (l/n), I know who you are but I would like to know you better before you kill me.

~ skip~
Time: 00:39

??? POV

"I want to see what's going on! Put it on camera 2654!"
"Yes, ma-sir!"
"I suggest you remember to call me sir!"

This is my weapon. The screens. I love the information it feeds me, like now. "Mr A, another old lover and a girl? Karma, you've moved on? Well, I guess it's the year to deleting her."
"Miss ???, Mr (l/n) is here to see you." Nice timing.

I walked to my room, which had all the things that would be found in a house. I sat down on the sofa waiting for Mr (l/n) to come in. As he entered he sat in front of me.

"I would like you to help us with the killing of-"
"I'm sorry, but I have chosen to be your enemy."
"But-"
"I hate your daughter! She is always taking my men's hearts and breaking it! Do you really think she is going to kill him? She's never killed anyone before and yet you put her in the men's camp and make her 3rd place, while my fiancé is 5th place."
" He killed a monster."
"He killed a living thing and he will do the same with your daughter!"

Karma POV

I lay on the floor looking at the manga that I had read earlier. (y/n) was with me in my bed sleeping. It's pretty odd that I was reading it but some reason I was just so interested in it. The drama, the romance they were just so interesting. If one of the guys caught me reading this I'm dead but then some reason, I'm not afraid to read it with her. Okay, so I understand that she isn't a guy but I wouldn't show this to anyone. I read the part when they kissed over and over again. I always wonder how they even knew that they like each other. If I was to just tell (y/n) that I like her what would happen?

"Karma?" (y/n) sat up and faced me. I placed the book down and sat on the bed.
"Hey, how are you feeling?" She lay back down and covered her face with the blanket. "Er! What's wrong?" I was waiting for her to say something but there was nothing. "(y/-,"
"Your face was too close to my face. How did you not see that?" It was? What I'm I meant to say now and even if my face was too close to hers why is she acting like this? "Um, sorry."
"I'm sorry too. It's just that I feel like everything is to quick. Why do we have too rush?" Is it just me or does this sound to much like the manga.

"What if I said I liked you?" Why did I have to say that?  "What would you do?" (y/n) uncovered her face with the blanket. I looked at her deep in her eyes. We were like this for some seconds and then she laughed. "You can stop joking around." I looked away. This is embarrassing. I wasn't joking, I meant it. However, I didn't know if what I was feeling was love or hope. "I wasn't." She stopped laughing and looked away. She held my hand and she held it tight. She takes a deep breath. "I don't know," I looked at her and she looked at me. "I don't know what love feels like but I know I can really trust you." She paused. "I want to know you and if what you are telling me is true. Th-Then all I can do is." I know​ that it was hard for her to think and speak at the same time. Her feelings were difficult to explain so I.

Kissed her.

The kiss was warm, soft, peaceful, full of trust and hope. Is this how it feels like? I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. This was my first kiss and even though I'm not sure that what I was doing to her lips it felt was right. I think it was perfect. We kissed a bit more and I let her lips go. I looked at (y/n) and she was crying. "(y/n)!!"
"Karma, it hurts! I miss him. I really miss him!" She held on to my shirt, tight.
"Who?" She stopped and let the tears fall on its own. "I love you (y/n), you can tell me anything." I'm not sure that what I had just said was true. She look down, cleaned her tears and hugged me tight. "Karma, I have so much in my head right now. I need to go outside." She walked out and I was left in the dark room on my own. I fell on my bed and cried.

Your POV

I don't know what to do anymore​. It's only been one day and there is so much to think about. I just wish Karma had never said that. I sat down on the bench and looked​ around the garden. I'm just glad that tomorrow is Saturday.

-------
I'm sorry I haven't updated since last year. X( But for now on it should take me no longer than 3 weeks to complete a chapter. Please understand that I am a student and Wattpad is not every day.

Now for the rest of my chapters you and Karma are getting closer. I'm so excited!!! So don't miss it!~~ 

My challenger is now winning with 171 votes and 3 more views. Nice!😋