Really?

I barely pay attention in my final class, I'm too distracted. Amber tries to soothe me by curling her tail around my left hand as if holding it, but it doesn't help me. I might avoid going to my dorm I think Amaimon will be there, he was hinting around to it. Maybe I'll go to.... to... I don't even know maybe I'll visit Miyuki, that's a doable walk I guess. The only downside to that is I'd have to carry all of my stuff with me too, unless I went to my dorm exactly what I want to avoid. I need to draw on myself, that will help me clear my thoughts. I think I have a pen in my backpack, I start to dig through it hoping the teacher doesn't notice. I keep glancing at the clock checking, to see how much time is left of this class. I finally feel my fingertips brush the pen tip and pull it from the bottom of my bag, I'm thankful I sit in the back of the class. I know I have to keep my drawing to a minimum because I forgot my hoodie in my locker. I let myself get lost in making swirls and spirals over my hand up to my finger tips, it's actually very relaxing.
The bell startles me making me splotch a line through where I was working, I groan quietly that's gonna bother me now. I pack up my things oblivious to the other students filing out of the room, I feel a tap on my shoulder and glance behind me. It's a girl from my class, I think her name is Izumo.
"Hello," I go back to packing up my things.
"I wanted to tell you I like your snake," She mutters.
"Oh uh thanks," I smile a little. She's a tamer to if I can remember correctly.
She doesn't say anything else, she just leaves. Maybe she's shy or something too, I shrug and wave to the teacher before making my way outside. I quickly look around making sure I'll be able to sneak away alone. Amber slips her tongue in and out of her mouth tasting the air, I set her down. I'm satisfied that her continuous movement forward means Amaimon isn't around so I take toward the streets.
I wish I had some company, I was gonna go visit Miyuki, but I have a lot of homework and stuff to do and I'm sure she does too. I'm just going to go get some snacks to take to class tomorrow and maybe a new sketchbook if I can find one in the small corner store. I count my money, I don't have much but enough for my purposes. The store is rather crowded with high school kids just getting out of class, I inch my way through the crowd to the junk food isle. I pick up some chips, a few bags of candy, two packs of gum and some pocky cause I mean seriously it's delicious. I check around for any notebook or drawing stuff but they don't have any I didn't think they would anyway so instead I grab two sodas one for now and one for in the morning.
I  check out and quickly push my way back outside to the less crowded streets, I might go to the park just because it's nice out. I let my feet carrying towards it as I check my phone, nothing not even a call from my parents. I pop open my soda, taking a few sips of the fizzy drink.
The park is completely abandoned, I thought for sure there would be tons of people here. I head towards the swings, I set my bag down with my drink and let Amber slither up to my neck. I begin to swing until I reach a decent rhythm, I could be doing homework right now, but it's not as stress relieving.
I don't know how long I'm at the park, once I was done swinging I walked around a bit checking everything out. I feel like I'll spend a good bit of time here, I actually find the place Amaimon threw me too. If only I woulda explored this place before then, I could've snuck away from him.
I finally decide it's time to go home around 4:30, the streets are packed with people just getting off work making crossing the streets near impossible. I make it to my dorm, I'm kinda nervous about opening the door. I quickly go in turning on the lights, I glance around my gaze comes to rest on a figure laying on my couch.
"Where were you," Amaimon looks at me.
"None of your business," I mutter letting Amber slither from me to the floor.
He frowns and I'm pretty sure gets annoyed.
I unpack my bag of my snacks and put my last soda in the fridge, I pull out my homework.
"You need to move," I throw my books and papers onto the arm of the couch.
"No."
"Please move."
"Hmmm no," a small smirk appears on his lips.
I grab his arm and try to pull him up, instead he looks at my hand and pulls me forward. I crash onto him, my body floods with hot embarrassment as I try to get up.
He is examining the swirls on my hand, "stop it!" I try pulling my arm away from him but his grip is too tight. If anyone would walk in right now it would not look good, I would want to die in a hole far away and never go into public again. He finally let's go of my arm, I stand up and grab my stuff moving to my bed.
My stomach is all fluttery from that, I do my best to ignore it and start my homework.
"Y/n," he jumps onto my bed making me draw a line over my worksheet.
"What!" I snap at him.
"I'm taking your soda."
"Whatever I don't even care," I sigh as I try to erase the stupid line. He doesn't say much else, but he is watching me I feel his gaze burning into my back. I glance at him occasionally and realize he's watching my hand, the one I drew on.
I'm surprised by how easily I'm picking up on my subjects, some of it is even easier than regular classes at my old school. I let my stuff lay on my bed, and go to grab a snack.
"Amaimon do you want anything?" I know I'm going to regret asking, but I gotta be hospitable at least, even if he's the most horrible guest.
"Do you have candy?"
"Yes I do," I grab a few pieces from one of my bags I bought and throw them at him. I grab a bowl of chips for myself and set them on the dresser. I look for Amber, she's curled up under my bed sleeping. I'm going to have to make her a special little area, maybe I'll do it this weekend.
"I'm staying here tonight," Amaimon suddenly says as he watches me sir back down.
"What!" I blurt out, "no you're not!"
"Yes I am, brother said I could."
"I don't care what he said! It's my room!"
"Hmm now half of its mine," he shrugs going to lay on the other bed. It has no bed sheets or anything, not like he cares.
"Just don't bother me...." I mumble to frustrated to argue. I need to change and I want to draw so I sneakily grab my markers from under my bed and go into my little closet. I lock the door, I change into my pjs first then sit cross legged on the floor opening my markers. I just sketch what comes to mind, a swirly heart, stars, and some song lyrics. I look around for my backup hoodie and throw it on before I make my way out of the closet. Amaimon is staring at something his back facing me, I'm kinda curious, but I'm not asking. I shove my markers back under the bed careful to not wake up Amber, I sit on the edge of my bed staring at Amaimon.
"Since I have no say in the matter of you staying apparently, do you want a blanket so you don't get cold tonight?"
He doesn't respond, so I just throw the top blanket from my bed at him. It lands over him like a cheesy ghost costume with a point from his hair, a unicorn ghost! I start laughing, that makes him remove the cover. I can't stop giggling just thinking about it, I shoulda got a picture!
"What's this for?" He tilts his head.
"Ugh did you even listen to me! I asked if you wanted one so you don't get cold tonight."
"Oh," he sets it beside him.
"I'm going to bed," I sigh. "Goodnight ya weirdo and don't do anything stupid!"
I bury myself under my remaining blankets, I pull them up over my head and shift around till I'm comfy. I hear him laying down or shifting at least, he better not break anything while I'm asleep!