Amaimon's pov

I do not know how much longer I will be able to stand this punishment as brother calls it, I've grown rather restless not being able to see y/n. I suppose I've grown rather used to her in my daily life, without her things just seem slightly more boring than usual.
I'm waiting for Mephisto to go to bed, I think I might go see y/n. I have to keep asking myself why it is I want to risk being punished for longer just to see her now.
Her familiar has grown rather frustrated it seems being away from y/n for so long, perhaps Behemoth feels the same by now....
I catch Mephisto starting at me, I turn to look at him with a blank expression, he must not suspect anything.
"I know what your thinking dear brother," he smirks looking me over.
"When I can go to the candy store?" I tilt my head slightly hoping he's just bluffing.
His eyes narrow to slits, "you cannot fool me, you intend to sneak away."
"Why would I do that?"
"You know very well why," he leans against the wall looking smug, "You miss her."
"She's a source of entertainment and nothing more," I shrug feeling rather uncomfortable, "I'm growing rather bored of her already."
He sighs staring at me a few moments longer, "you know what the outcome will be if you go against me. You'll have to wait longer before having your 'toy' back."
I give a simple nod to show him I haven't forgotten, "you have not permitted me to leave, I have no chance to cause trouble." I lean against the wall looking out the window, my mind wanders to y/n. Does she miss me?
I can not say I've done anything that would make her miss me, perhaps she is pleased I'm not there.....
Mephisto is eyeing me oodly, "No remark?"
I don't make an attempt to acknowledge him, instead I think about a present to give y/n. Perhaps this is because if I respond to him, I am going to be in a lot more trouble than the present moment. He's trying to make me angry and it is starting to work, only because he must know I think more of y/n than an object.
"I see," he sighs looking towards the door, "I suppose I can rest easy for the evening then."
"Am I able to got to the school grounds at least?" I glance at him.
"No," he starts for the door, "That would present you with far too many opportunities."
"Fine," I grumble knowing this is not going to be as easy as I had first thought.
"See you in the morning dear brother," he laughs as he leaves me in the room alone. Of course I'll need to wait at least an hour before actually sneaking out, any less and I can guarantee I'll be caught.
Once I hear him going upstairs I go to the kitchen to see if there's any food y/n would want, she likes flowers too from what I could tell in Amahara at least, as well with ones she always draws. The flowers will be easier than me trying to not eat any food I would attempt to take her, so I suppose I'll settle on that. I could try to find a way to stay with her until morning, Mephisto usually does not come to wake me before seven.
I wait until I'm positive my brother will be too busy to notice me slipping away before quietly opening a window and crawling out. I don't exactly know where I'm going, I'm sure I'll be able to find it though.
I stop in a field to pick flowers I think she'll like before continuing my search for her friends house. I'm rather sure her friend will not be pleased by my presence, however I could be wrong she's a strange girl. I realize Amber most likely will be more able to find y/n than me just wandering around, so after awhile I set her down and start to follow her. She seems to be following a set route, she probably is able to follow y/n's scent.
Eventually we come to a stop at a rather normal looking house, I see a light on upstairs. Rather than seeing if anyone will answer I jump to the roof and go through the window. Much to my surprise there's no one in the room, I make my way out into the hallway and am immediately able to hear laughter from downstairs. As quietly as I'm able to I pick Amber up and follow the sounds, I end up seeing y/n sitting with Behemoth on the floor and her friend trying to a hand stand on the sofa.
I walk into the room causing Behemoth to charge at me and knock me onto the hard floor, it must have surprised y/n's friend because I hear the thump of her smacking onto the floor as well.
"Amaimon!" Y/n shrieks as she looks over her eyes wide.
Behemoth is currently gnawing on my head, it takes me a few moments before I'm able to shove him off. I don't even get the chance to get up before y/n is tackling me in a rather tight hug. I hear her friend start to laugh, I can't remember her name despite being told hundreds of times, as she peers over at us.
"Hello y/n," I smile wrapping my arms around her ignoring the other girl for now, "Did you miss me?"
"Don't be stupid," she giggles her head resting on my shoulder.
"I thought you still had like two days left didn't you?" Her friend is watching us rather closely and odd look settled into her features.
"That's right," y/n suddenly jolts upward out of my grasp, "Amaimon you didn't sneak out did you?"
"Yes, I made sure Mephisto wouldn't notice," I tilt my head at her somewhat nervous for my question, "You don't want me to leave do you?"
She frowns for a moment, a slight part of me is afraid she's going to say yes, but I force it away.
"Miyuki can he stay?"
Her friend laughs, "honestly like I care!"
Y/n grins at that, looking back to me I notice her eyes are shining with something I've never noticed before, I don't even believe I can name it.
She gets up, holds a hand out to me and pulls me back on my feet.
"I can stay then?" I feel an odd ping of what must be excitement in my chest.
"Yes!" Y/n laughs slowly letting my hand go.
"Oh, y/n I got you flowers," I pick them up from the floor and despite them now looking a little dead she takes them acting as if I brought her a candy store.
"How long can you stay Amaimon?"
"Hmm until morning."
"And Mephisto won't know?"
"No," I shake my head unable to hide my happiness.
"Good," she says with relief setting the flowers down.
"Y/n can we get back to what we were doing now?" Her friend rolls her eyes.
"Really Miyuki?" Y/n shoves her playfully.
"I'm just asking!" Miyuki, yes that's her name, grumbles.
"What were you doing?" I ask out of genuine curiosity.
"Miyuki is trying to do stunts, she thinks she'll make Jasmine laugh if she can."
"Oh," I frown slightly, but don't care to hear more.
"We should have a party," Miyuki grins suddenly.
"There's only three of us, five counting our familiars," y/n is nuzzling Amber who is looking a lot happier to be back with her.
"Like that's stopped us before come on, it'll be fun!" Miyuki begs getting on her knees.
"Amaimon?" Y/n glances at me looking for an answer.
I just shrug in reply.
"That settles it you stay here, I'm going to get snacks and music," Miyuki runs off leaving us alone.
"Alright, you do that," Y/n rolls her eyes, but she's still smiling.
"Amaimon I can't believe you snuck out!" She hugs me again once Miyuki is busy getting whatever it is she's getting.
"I was bored without you," I run my hand through her hair.
"I missed you," she leans up and plants a kiss on my cheek. I feel an odd warmth spread through me, I feel like my cheeks must be red from the amusement on y/n's face. Y/n is the only person who has shown me affection, I suppose it at least assures me she cares somewhat about me.
Miyuki comes bustling into the room soon after  with a speaker and tray full of junk food.
Much time after that goes by in a blur, we play video games I win a lot of them except when they decide to play a dance game. I just watch them do that, it's rather amusing. I end up finishing the snacks before they finish the game, Miyuki quickly fills the plates back up bringing in board games. We play those until I get frustrated and snap a board in two, it made both of them laugh rather than anger them. By the end of the so called "party", Miyuki is laying upside down in a chair and y/n is curled up against me watching an odd cartoon movie. Behemoth and Amber are curled up in a corner snoozing peacefully, neither of them seemed very bothered by the noise we've made.
Y/n yawns she nuzzles closer to me, I glance at her to find that she's asleep. I look at Miyuki, she is halfway onto the floor making odd grumbling noises her breathing steady. I suppose I shouldn't wake them, I shift around slightly to get more comfortable, wrapping my arms around y/n and find myself dozing off.
She's mine I miss her too much when she's gone.....