Do you know?

Shura caught up with me later that night, she said everything went perfectly. The fire was ruled out as an accident early this morning, she texted me to let me know. In the mass chaos of the fire, she said it's no surprise the prisoners got out, but they want to speak with Mephisto to start repairs in the building as soon as possible.
That means that for now they're off the hook, at least until the court rooms are fixed. I'm on my way to Mephisto's office and I finally get to see Amaimon again. I haven't had any time to draw lately because of this mess, but I did realize that I don't always have to. Lately the impulse just isn't as strong as it used to be.
I knock on the doors and wait.
"Come in love, you should know you don't have to knock!" Mephisto calls, he sounds almost happy a huge improvement from last time.
I go inside, he's laying out on his couch watching anime on the tv. He deserves a break, he gets up when I walk over.
"I owe you a well deserved thank you y/n," he hugs me quickly, "I believe you have made my life a lot easier with your tricks."
I smile, at least I can make somebody happy once in awhile.
"Y/n?" I look up to see Amaimon hanging from the rafters, "y/n!"
He jumps down tackling me as soon as he touches the floor, he knocks me over. We lay in a tangle on the floor, "Amaimon you're crushing my organs!"
"I missed you y/n," he gets up pulling me up right after. He wraps his arms back around me setting his head on mine, I get the feeling he's not going to give me much space today.
Mephisto is laughing hysterically in front of us, "I'm glad to see you're okay."
"I think he only crushed a kidney so it's fine," I giggle hugging Amaimon back now that I'm not getting squished.
"I believe it would be alright if you two want to go off and entertain yourselves for a little while," Mephisto ruffles my hair playfully, "I've been invited to a meeting, now that the Vatican needs money it's no surprise they don't want to arrest me."
"That's brutal isn't it?" I shake my head, "Are you're sure it'll be fine if we go out?"
"Yes darling," he pushes us towards the door gently, "go have fun."
"Amaimon you have to let me go so I can walk," I try to wiggle out of his grip, but he only squeezes me tighter.
"I don't want to," he whines picking me off the ground.
"You can hold my hand alright?" I barely choke out.
"Okay," he drops me back down, I almost fall, I somehow catch myself at the last second. He takes my hand immediately after I balance myself.
"Where do you wanna go?" I glance at him as we head outside.
"Hmm," he stops to think for a minute. "I just wanna be with you," he squeezes my hand, "I wanna watch you draw pictures."
"I'm okay with that," I let him lead the way to our dorm. I didn't realize how much I actually missed him, maybe I should just marry him before anything else goes wrong....
We get to the dorm, it's still a mess from when I was trying to gathering everything for "the plan." Amaimon doesn't seem to notice at all, he walks right over to the bed, he plops down pulling me with him.
"I missed you y/n," he pulls me into another hug, it feels like the hundredth today.
"Amaimon..." I sigh quietly hugging him back, "I think we should talk."
"About what?" He reaches in my bag for candy, which of course I have.
"Well..." I sigh to myself, why does this feel so questionable.
"Are you mad at me?" He frowns watching me.
"No, actually..I uh was wondering how you felt about the whole marriage thing...?" I mumble it out looking away from him.
"Do you wanna marry me?" A smile creeps into his face.
"I mean... I'm still young though.." I look back at him, "what would be different?"
"You'd be my queen," he pokes my nose before shoving yet another lollipop in his mouth.
"Right..." I stifle laughter watching him, "would it keep you out of jail?"
"Maybe," he shrugs shifting around so he's laying with his head on my lap.
"Alright," I poke his cheek, theres a nervous pit in my stomach. "I suppose we can get married."
"Do you mean it?" He looks at me, it feels like he can see right through me. "I can tell brother if you do."
"Uh alright," I sigh looking in his eyes, they're so piercing. "But can we wait to tell him tomorrow?"
"Okay," he pokes my nose, "I'd rather spend time with you anyway."

A/n: it has been awhile since I have had time to sit and write so this will be a shorter chapter if there are any conflictions with past chapters feel free to inform me