Normal

"So you're really okay with the whole demon thing huh?" Miyuki looks up at me from the floor eyes blooming with curiosity.
"Yeah I found out I don't have to get turned into one if I really don't want to," I shrug feeling comfortable with the subject for the first time, "I probably will though, I mean I think I really do love him."
"You think?" She scoffs turning her attention back to the tv, "that's a heck of a decision to make based on an I think."
"How will I know if I don't?" I sigh flipping around so my head is dangling off the couch, "I mean I miss him now and it's only for a day."
"I wonder if me and Jas will be like that..." she mumbles more to herself then me.
Just then my phone starts to buzz, I pull it from my pocket to see Mephisto's name.
"Hello?"
"Hello my dear, are you well?"
"Yeah I'm fine why?"
"Just checking on you darling, care to join me for supper this evening?"
"Uh okay? What's the deal?"
"You'll have to come and see now won't you," he chuckles and hangs up the phone leaving me with a million questions floating through my head.
"What was that about?" Miyuki makes one of her signature faces, "had to be the clown."
"Jeez will you ever not hate him?" I laugh sliding from the couch to the floor.
"Yeah when he isn't so creeepy!" She stick her tongue out, "so what did he want?"
"Oh he just invited me to supper is all, weird but that's him for you," I shrug. It's gonna be weird without Amaimon though, he still is t back yet from the Vatican. They wanted to discuss something with him, but I just couldn't get him to tell me what.
"Wanna go out? You have a couple hours to kill," Miyuki bolts up from the couch, so much for relaxing.
"Uh sure okay," I agree even though I would rather just stay here, I haven't had a day to actually relax in what feels like years.
"Great cause boy do I have a surprise for you!" She grins wickedly, "guess who lands in an hour?"
"No way Jas?" I stare at her slightly shocked.
"Yessss!!!!!" She jumps up and down excitement spilling out of her.
"Awe that's great!!!!" I laugh, I'm a little nervous to meet her. What if she doesn't like me?
"I knooooow so come oonnnnn let's gooo!!!!!" She grabs my hand and drags me towards the door.
Satan only knows what I'm in for.

(Hello everyone sorry it has been quite a time since an update and I am one to admit this chapter will be disappointingly short after such a wait. I do apologize for both my absence and this shortness the next chapter will me longer and much better. I have to get back in the groove)