wild wind ⚓

the sea was still raging inside him, a monster made of sea and sand pulsing through his bronze flesh

   the sea was still raging inside him, a monster made of sea and sand pulsing through his bronze flesh. the beast trapped beneath the duvets white sea froth making a feast of his entrails. 

   the ocean was an addict. jimin had forgotten of its mania. how the ocean had a way of bewitching her in the last two days of the moon. from the living room, the red ink on the calendar mocked him. he only dived down further wanting the beast to devour him as well. to simply vanish in its blue depths. to become sea and jimin. sea and jimin. sea and jimin. until he and the sea become one and jimin became no more. 

   yoongis forehead came to rest on the doors smooth white fibers. desert rushing through him. sand and sun. sand and sun. sand and sun. he had his own demons trapped beneath his translucent skin, his fingernails trailing a hymn on the ivory surface. the sea knew not of time, morning had turned to afternoon without warning. 

   'jimin..' yoongi murmered softly, soft like jimins hair fanned out on a tangerine night. an autumn sonata that was now a harsh winter cacophony. he waited for jimins answer, but only the isle answered back. 

   'jimin', yoongi tried again, but his hands became impatient, he was the valleys death. grains flew from his eyes, the knob twisting open beneath his death valley fingers. jimin hidden in his sea foam winter. 

   jimin panicked at the sudden weight at his side, wanted to scream at the sahara fingers coming to rest around his middle and bite the ones that tangled in the unruly mess of his sable locks. 

   yoongi apologized with his fingers, tracing the outline of his cranium. rubbing the space where his side met his hip and jimin found himself becoming warmer, a desert brewing inside him as well. 

(a/n; not a big fan of this chapter)