fondant ⚓

chain linked days spent beneath the sun

   chain linked days spent beneath the sun. sheer curtains dancing to the sound of the ocean. jimin determined to make yoongi apart of him, yoongi trying to ignore trickling thoughts that watered vines he had left out to dry. so much time spent trying to forget the world, but the world would not wait for them. although the red on the calendar had come to a halt and the island lived under a veil in which time did not exist- time surged on. like the ocean. like jimin. like yoongi. like jimins need for a heat in physical form. like yoongis need to know that he had lived a life worth living. like yoongis need to make sure that jimin had lived a life worth living.

   yoongi reeked of travels and time spent dormant in koala arms. he wondered what it was his mother were up to, his mind drifting to places he had not given it access to. if she had looked for him, if tears had glided down her rusty cheeks, if she had been happy, thrilled to finally be rid of her basket case son. his mother had always been a complicated woman, appearing strong to naked eyes who did not know better, but she was soft like a feather. yoongi remembers a time wishing his mother had taken her true form, that she would drift away from him on lilac winds and whistle through fir trees to somewhere where she did not feel obligated to bend backwards for boys whose apprecation would never quite be enough. 

   yoongi had lived in his imagination, always somewhere where his mother wasnt. he lived beneath ink and parchment that came alive beneath onyx eyes and needle fingers. yoongi had been traveling since the beginning of time. 

    he lived in his travels, in his devastatingly mundane life it was all he had. the world did not understand boys like him, so he traveled to others. yoongi smiles to himself thinking maybe jimin is a world of his own. fluffy hair and carmel skin, yoongi wanted to travel every inch of the lithe boy and give him a world of his own. he wants to take jimin to movies and read him his favourite novels. give him a world he had missed out on while discovering new ones for himself. 

(a/n; this is me trying to get out of procrastination mode ,, hopefully this isnt completely terrible ,, i listened to the above song a lot while writing okay bye)