outlines ⚓

night fell, but did not fall

   night fell, but did not fall. jimins legs moved towards the bedroom, but yoongis legs were quicker. jimins body had been splattered against white oak, yoongis paintbrush fingers beside him. jimins breath like a train, heart choo chooing away in its vessel. sun assaulted them with its own cadmium yellow, leaving them buttery and dewy in its cruel wake. 

   the ocean has ceased it cries, duke did not screech. the dead sea had finally silenced the dead. all that could be heard was the faint choo chooing of jimins heart and yoongis silvered hums. yoongis eyes bore the strength of a thousand suns. daffodil spun in the mans irises and fell down pale cheeks. they leaked onto jimins own tan ones, jimin becoming abstract art beneath him. 

   a slender neck inclined down to him until jimin was trapped below yoongi. molten yellow crayon eyes looking right into his. tears rolled down the jimins tawny cheeks, salty droplets falling into jimins mouth, but he could not look away. yoongis scent lingered in the space between them, yoongis nose nudged against the button of jimins own, permission spoken in a language known only to the two of them. yoongis lips fell onto his his, two rosebuds nestled into each other. a cotton candy kiss gone too soon. jimins eyelids had drooped into each other, honey crescents becoming moon once more. he stood silent against white oak and pale boy. yoongi swam in the two honeyed moons. his lips feeling and tasting of sweet nectar and honeycomb.

    sticky fingers came to rest in the inky well of jimins hair, softly wading its dark waters. 

   'jimin,' jimin had fallen in love with the way yoongi said his name- as if it belonged in a space just for him. the way his aureate hums spun gold inside him, making his insides the purest of golds. jimin kept his eyes closed letting him cascade his flaxon hymns until it was enough to fill him up. just enough.

   'i,' he began his voice becoming much more metallic, his tongue tasting of silver and coin, perhaps from the alloy leakage trickling in the golden aftermath. jimin drank it up, not caring how the silver tasted inside him. jimin just wanted to be solid again.

   'i cant leave you here,' he said leaking aluminum all over jimin. jimin bathed in the silvery thread. 'but i wont watch you do this to yourself,' yoongis words left his mouth and entered jimins, he marinated in the alkali, hoping they would solidify him enough- just enough. 

   jimin ignored dusty pink cheeks and sunk into the metallic of yoongis lips, soon they tasted of honey one more. jimin soaked it in. he was going to need it.