sea sick ⚓

yoongi had managed to burn almost all of the papaya

   jimins quaint hands had come over his, playing shadow over his fingers. his face a shade of strawberry, voice spun like silk in the crevice of yoongis ear holes.

   'please... stop..' he had mumbled, a hint of grin playing in the cupids bow of his puffy lipped mouth. yoongi felt himself turn strawberry as well. 

   they sat at the table of imperfections. orange flesh cradled between their jaws, tongues lapping up the tangy, sweet juice. yoongis mind was made of wilderness, vines and ferns stretched across its glossy walls claiming his cranium as home. yoongis hands acted on their own, rupturing the vines in his nervous system. but the vines sprouted again, budding up the column of throat and cascading through his open mouth. yoongi tore through the jungle of his head and tried to make his way back to jimin. 

   'jimin,' he croaked. strawberry had traveled from the landmark of yoongis palm to jimins face, jimins head fell forward ashamed of his bodys actions, wishing for once- his flesh could retain its natural coloring in the mans presence. 

   'if..' the man began with branches in his throat, struggling to cram his words between forest. shaking his obsidian tresses feeling unsatisfied at the choice. he began again with the squishing and tearing of his insides, leaking bark and leaf all over the table.

  'jimin... do you ever get sick of the island?' he finally spat out, jungle squeezing against his rib cage, threatening to crush. 

   jimins eyes closed in on themselves, harvest moon appearing on the soft crescents. after years with his head lost in travel books, the words were shock to his system. the places he had traveled in his mind did not belong to him- he belonged to the island. 

   'surely, you must grow sick of it...' yoongi tried again, his bones cracking in the jungles tight hold. 'do you..' yoongi said again, his eyes misty green at the sight of jimins frantic ones, saffron sickness clouding his irises. 

   'would you ever want to travel with me?'

(a/n; tbh this feels like a bad melodrama)