Chapter 2

It was a warm summer day when Camber woke up in her room, yawning, stretching, and climbing out of her queen sized bed, gray sheets still wrapped around herself so she couldn't lose the comfort of her bed. Thankfully, it was Saturday, so Hayln didn't have to work. Camber doubted her friend was even up. "Hay, Hayyyy, Hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......" Camber groaned, knocking at her door. Hayln groaned, awaking from her peaceful slumber, opening her door. Hayln sighed heavily, getting dressed and grabbing her black combat boots. Hayln did this every Saturday, trudging out the door to get monsters for lazy little Camber.

Hayln got into her black and white car, messing with her short hair as she started the car. "I cant fucking believe this shit..." She grumbled like she did every Saturday as she turned on a CD that camber got her for her birthday. As soon as she got to one of her favorite songs and she sang along as it got to her favorite part "As old as time, as straight as a line

As royal as a queen, as buzzed as a bee

As stealth as a tiger, smooth as a glider

Pure as a melody, pure as I wanna be" she sang and smiled as she pulled into the gas station and zipped up her bumble bee jacket even though it was summer, it was a little chilly that particular morning.

She entered the gas station and headed to the back to get 4 4-packs of monster, two for her and two for Camber. She went to the checkout and paiedhe monsters. heading back to the car as her phone rang. Hayln looked at her phone and saw Cambers name flash on the screen. she sighs and answers the phone to the yelling voice of Camber "I STEPPED ON SOME GLASSS AND IM BLEEDINGGGGGGGGGGG."Hayln groans and gets to the car "seriously cam, seriously" she said with a lisp that she tried to hide all the time "Ill be home in a sec ok cam" she said as she started the car and started to drive home quickly.

When Hayln came home she went looking for Camber and found her in the kitchen looking at her foot that was barely bleeding. Hayln put the monsters on the table and went to get tweezers and some rubbing alcohol and came back to work on the other girls foot. "how the fuck did you step on glass in the first place " she murmured again starting to get her lisp back again as she took care of the older girls foot "yeah well sorry! Its not my fault that you fucking broke something on the fucking bathroom and didn't fucking clean all of your motherfucking ass-hat" Camber yelled at the girl and got up taking her monster with her and got dressed minus her jacket, since she wasn't going outside today obviously. She came out with plain black pants, sneakers and a plain black shirt that was enormous on both Camber and Hayln. Camber went to the living room to find Hayln put on their favorite webcomic on youtube (ya know when you can hear their voices and stuff) Homestuck.

Okay so guys I know this is short and shitty but bear with me, its just the beginning! its just a starting chapter and then it will start to get better ! I promice! anyways rate/vote/comment love you guys