Chapter 5

Camber followed her, taking three of the four monsters, and went back to the trolls. She wondered to herself why it was just them, and the rest didn't come. She opened Sollux's door, giving him the monster. "Here fuckass. It's a energy drink, I'm sure you'll like it." She mumbled, walking out. Then she quietly opened Karkats door, dropping the energy drink inside.

Camber wouldn't bother with him, since she knew of his anger issues. It's not like she didn't have them either, but she figured it was best not to fight with him.

While opening her own can, she discovered another hole on the other side of her yard. She silently sneaked out the door, going to investigate it herself. She found more trolls, one being Gamzee and another being Tavrous. She smiled at them both, taking them inside. She talked to them for a bit, trying to figure out where she'd place them.

"Hold on a second, I'll be back." She said, opening the door to Sollux's room. "Come on, your going to be staying with Hayln now." She mumbled, pulling him downstairs and into the hall where Hayln resided. "Just knock, she'll let you in." She mumbled, then stood at her friends door for a second. "YO HAYLN YOU GOT A VISITOR, FUCKASS." She screamed before walking away. She then let Tavorus stay in the extra room.

Camber bit her lip before softly knocking on Karkats door. "ITS OPEN, FUCKER." He said, and Camber slowly opened the door. She saw that he didn't touch his monster, but it was sitting on a side table next to the bed he was casually laying in.

"Well,um, two other trolls came-Gamzee and-"

She was interuped by Gamzee screaming "HOLY MOTHERFUCKING MIRICALS THEY HAVE FAYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

Camber retorted with "SHUT UP GAM, YOU LITTLE FUCKASS." She took a deep breath. "-And so Gam needs another room. Oh, and the other troll was Tav-but anyway, you'll have to stay in my room, if you don't mind. " She mumbled softly.

"Oh, that's a monster by the way. It's an energy drink. Their really good." She said with a smile. Karkat rolled his eyes. "WHATEVER. AND ILL TRY IT." He said, getting up and grabbing his can, and Camber showed him her room. She grabbed her own can, gave gamzee the extra room-and the bottle of faygo-and went into her own. She forgot about Karkat, and didn't realize he was lying on her bed. She sighed, flopping down ontop of Karkats body.

And Karkat had to mess with her.

He wrapped his arms around her. "Hello there." He said in a calm, deep, seductive tone.

Camber screamed, getting up.

"K-karkat, I'm so sorry!" She said, rolling off him. "Nah, I don't mind. You were kinda warm." He said, and Camber nearly pissed her pants. Her cheeks flushed bright red. "Thanks, I guess." She mumbled softly, sitting on the edge of her queen sized bed. They starred at each other for a while, and Karkat finally tried his monster. "SHIT AINT BAD." He said, and Camber smiled, giggling softly.