Chapter 7

After a while of talking with Karkat, she lazily got up, checking on the two other guests. Gamzee seemed satisfied with his horn and faygo. Tavorus looked a little lonely though. She smiled and crept into his room, frightening him a bit. She smiled. "Is there anything I can get you?" She asked quietly.

At his nod she left, searching through her fridge for something for him. She heard a loud honk from behind her, making her almost piss her pants again. "FUCK GAMZEE!" She squeaked, kicking him in the face.

Gamzee stumbled back, screaming something about miricals, and Camber continued squealing, trying to help him. Tavrous came out, a bit curious, and saw the two. Karkat soon followed, seeing all three of them in complete chaos. Camber was currently trying to pry Gamzee's horn from his hand, grabbing it tightly while it continued to sputter out loud honks. Gamzee had one hand covering his face in pain, screaming something unable to be understood. Tavrous was trying to get them to stop, but ended up getting pulled into it all. Karkat laughed at this endlessly, easily taking Gamzee's horn, his hands firmly on top of Cambers. He let go, looking at her while still laughing.

Camber crawled up on top of the counter, on the fridge, and onto the cabinets above the fridge. That was amazingly hard for her, since she was a pretty tiny thing. She held up Gamzee's horn, who easily took it due to his tall height. Karkat laughed again, spreading out his arms. "HERE FUCKER, ILL CATCH YOU." He said, Cambers face full of doubt. She attempted to get down herself, misplacing her tiny feet and slipping. Karkat caught her easily, his arms jerking inward as he cradled her like a baby. Camber blushed, opening the fridge and pulling out another monster. Karkat easily carried her back to her room, Camber not having a single word of protest.

Gamzee and Tavrous were just left in the midst of it all, taking a second before escorting themselves back to their rooms.