Chapter 8

In the morning, Camber checked the touchscreen computer in her room, including pesterchum.

AdiosToreador [ AT ] started trolling AngrySandwich [ AS ] ---------------------

AS: oh hey TAVROS.

AS: what's up?

AT: cAMBER, hEY, uM, wHATS UP,

AS: nothing REALLY

AT: uH, tHATS COOL, hOWS IT GOING WITH YOU AND KARKAT, aRENT YOU TOGETHER,

AS: no! not at ALL!

Though she was blushing at this conversation. Thinking about being red with karkat... Wow.

AT: rEALLY, gREAT,

AS: why?

Karkat leaned over, looking at the conversation.

AS: THIS IS KARKAT. LIKE FUCK SHELL EVER BE WITH YOU!

AT: oH, KARKAT, hEY.

AngrySandwich [ AS ] stopped pestering AdiosToreador [ AT ]

"Karkat! Why'd you-" She stopped in mid-sentence. Karkat looked different. He almost looked not troll like. His skin was pale, not gray. His horns were either hiding in his hair or not there.

"Karkat.. What happened..? And what's wrong?" She asked softly, looking at Karkat. He looked really pissed. "I just don't want you to date him." He mumbled. Camber saw a slight red on his cheeks. She sat down on her bed next to him again. She giggled at how messy his hair was, fixing it. Nope, no horns.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be telling you who you can and can't date. I'm not your lusis." Karkat mumbled. He wasn't yelling. "Karkat, your not trying to date Tav, are you?" She asked. Karkat shook his head. "EW. Hell no." He sighed.

Camber sighed and curled up next to him. She heard honking from downstairs, and Hayln screaming. That damned gamzee. Camber felt his arm slip around her, leaning back. She followed his lead, laying down on the bed. She did need a few more hours of sleep. Camber rested her head on Karkats head, taking off her black sweater to show a red shirt underneath. She pulled gray blankets over them, ignoring random pings that came in on her fancy computer. She just cuddled up next to Karkat, whom kept his arm wrapped protectively around her shoulders. It wasn't long before she was asleep again.

A few minutes later, Tavros walked in.

He saw their little scene and smiled. "sO YOU AREEEE WITH HER,"

He commented to Karkat, who put a finger to his lips, then shooed him away, as if to tell him "Cambers asleep. Now go away!"

Both Camber and Karkats cheeks were painted bright red.

____________________________________

Sorry for such a crappy chapter ><

____________________________________