Chapter 1

I cannot believe that I am sitting at a bar by myself. I just got back from Neverland after I saved my son and now he is off hanging out with Emma, David , and Snow. I understand that they are his family too. I don't know. I guess I figured that after Neverland that I might have gotten some redemption with Henry. Maybe I'm just over reacting I start thinking to myself , but then I am interrupted.

  "Are you okay?" a man asks. For a moment I am confused so I say "Pardon?". He seemed kind of nervous "Um. You look upset. I was just wanting to make sure you are okay.". 

    I look at him. He's handsome. He is wearing a green shirt and a pair of regular jeans. He starts to laugh. For a moment I was confused. Then I realised what was so funny. It seems that when I was checking him out ... My drunkenness made it a bit more obvious. I don't know why , but I started to laugh. As I was laughing I started to lay my head on the bar table in front of me. I began to close my eyes. I felt myself dozing off , but before I could I heard his voice again.

   "Hey , let me walk you home." he insists. Without thinking I say "That sounds great. I'm not sleeping with you though." . His face kind of sank for a couple of seconds. I could tell I shouldn't have said that , but at the moment I was way to drunk to care. He made the situation less awkward for him by joking "I guess walking you home will just have to do.". He grabs my jacket that was on the back of my chair. It's a good thing that he grabbed my jacket too , because I would have left it. He held my back and escorted me out of the bar. 

   After I heard no more voices I say "I can walk . You do know that right?". He said "Oh. Alright ." as he let go of me . A moment later I almost tripped over a curb. He quickly grabbed me. I began laughing which brought back memories from earlier. He had no idea why I was laughing. I started to explain during laughs " I can't walk.". He began laughing with me as we sat on the curb together. 

  He looks at his watch then stood up moments later offering his hand. "I need to get you home." he says to explain why he was offering his hand. I got straight faced quickly. I cough " Yes. Of course. ". 

   We walked all the way to my house in silence. There were a couple times I would laugh at random things and he would stare at me in confusion and just laugh along with me. We reached the door and I inform him " This is my house. " . He chucked "I would hope so. Otherwise we would be standing in some random persons yard." . 

    Before I could even laugh I heard footsteps approaching. I turned to the noise and I saw Emma. Before Neverland if someone told me Emma was coming to see me I would gag , but not it's different. We aren't friends , but we aren't enemies. 

   Emma recognized what state I am in right away. "Regina? Are you drunk?" she sounded very taken back. Before I could say anything Emma looked towards the man I was with. "Oh , I'm sorry to interrupt." . He looked between Emma and I. "Oh , you're not interrupting. I just saw her and figured I would make sure she got home safe." he said. "Oh. Okay. Well, I'm Emma." Emma responds. The man stepped forward and put out his hand towards Emma "I'm Robin.".

   Emma shook his hand . After they shook hands Robin looked at his watch. Emma said "Robin , I can take over if you like.". Robin took her offer and began to walk away. He looks back and says "It was nice meeting you two." then he turned the corner and I couldn't see him anymore. Emma stuck her hand in my jacket pocket and grabbed the keys to my house then unlocked the door. She walks me up the stairs and I stumble to my room. She strays behind me making sure I was fine. 

   She began to laugh. I looked back as I was at the door to my room. She said "I've never seen you like this." . I smiled and said " Neither have I. " I almost walked into the dresser in my room. Emma still stayed behind me as I figured my way to my bed. "It's a good thing that guy found you. You can't even walk right. Let alone make it home." Emma said sincerely. As soon as my body touched the bed I was asleep.