Chapter 4

I start breathing in my nose and out of my mouth. Why is this such a big deal to me? I kissed Graham constantly while he was alive and it didn’t bother me at all. I guess it didn’t bother me because it didn’t mean anything. This means something though. I know it does. I feel it when I am around him. When I’m around him I am Regina. I’m not The Evil Queen. 

   I finally make it to the hotel. I go read the note Tinkerbell gave which was his room number. I reach his door and freeze up. After a couple of seconds I realize that I started pacing in front of the door. I do the worst thing possible… I start over thinking. What am I suppose to say? What will he say? What if he slams the door in my face? He wouldn’t do that. What happens when-. My thoughts were interrupted by a noise.

   I turn around to find out that the noise I heard was the door. It had been opened by Robin. I look down at the ground and say “Hey, Robin.”. Robin closed the door behind him and says “Hey, what are you doing here?”. I smile at him “Honestly?”. He smirks back “Well, I would prefer it.”. I have sigh “I have standing out here walking back in forth thinking about what I am going to say to you.”. Robin chuckles , but before he can say anything I smile and say “But don’t flatter yourself. It was about a thirty seconds. “. He chuckles more and I just roll my eyes smiling. He asks “So , what did you decide to say to me?” . “I’m sorry.” I say quickly. He steps closer and it makes my heart stop for a second. “You have no reason to be sorry it is I who should be apologizing. I was out of line.”. 

   I reassure him “You weren’t out of line.”. He asks kind of shocked “I wasn’t?” . I smile “No, you weren’t.”. We smile at each other for a while until finally I speak up “May I ask where you were going when you caught me out here?” . Robin answers “I was going to see Neal. He called me asking about…us.”. I laugh “Yeah , Tinkerbell called me too.”. Robin laughs acting a bit embarrassed “Sorry , that Roland told Neal.”. I smile “It’s fine. “. “I have to see Neal for a second because he is waiting on me ,but I will be coming back soon. Do you want to wait in here?” he asks pointing back at the door to where he is staying.”. I smile “Okay.”. 

   He opens the door and walks me in. The hotel has a door that shows it is split up into two bedrooms. It is surprisingly clean. I figured since they are men who lived in the woods that they would live in clutter ,but apparently not. He says "Alright call me if you need anything. I promise I will be back soon.". I smile "Alright.". He walks out. I begin to look around then I realize he has almost nothing to look around at. I decide to sit down on his bed and play on my phone. Then I hear the familiar sound of a door opening . I look to see if it's Robin coming back to get something , but instead I see the door that separates the two rooms is open and there is a very tall man there. 

    He looks surprised to see me. He says "Hey...Regina?". I sit up on the bed and I say "Hi. And you are Little John?".He gives me a welcoming smile and I smile back. I guess his smile was the answer to my question. He walks over to the mini fridge and grabs a water bottle. "Robin has told me about you." he says casually. I look down shyly and say "Like wise.".  John sits down at the table and asks "Are you and Robin dating?" as he looks at me sitting on Robin's bed. I hadn't realized how weird it must have been for me to be on his bed . I stood up from Robin's bed quickly. I looked down at the floor again and sat down on the small couch. I replied to his question by saying "No." . I guess he understood why I moved because Little John laughed and said "I like you.". I looked at him smiling "You aren't too bad yourself.". He smiles and asks "So ... Where's Robin?". "He's going to talk to Neal for a second ,but he said he was going to be back soon." I inform. 

   I begin to try to make conversation "I don't mean to intrude..." I begin and continue " But if you need any help getting a bigger place I can help Robin, Roland , and you.". Little John looks relieved "There's a place bigger than this? Excellent. I used to live in the open woods. You can imagine how suffocated I feel.". I smile "So , that's a yes then?". Little John says "Yes, yes. If it isn't a problem?". I reply "No, it won't be any problem.". He smiles "I really appreciate it , Regina.". 

  Before I had the chance to say anything else Robin walked in. He looked at Little John and said "John, I didn't think you'd be awake yet. You usually sleep all day.". Little John smiles "Ah, but I have awoken and met the lovely Regina that you've been talking about.". I smile and turn from Little John to see Robin. Is he blushing? I started to feel my cheeks get hot. Am I blushing? Little John stands up from his chair and says "You two are absolutely adorable." he starts walking towards his room and then continues "I will be in my room if you need me.". 

_________________________________________________________

Sorry I havn't updated in a while. I just didn't know people actually read this. Thank you for voting and I hope you love it. :) I don't know when I'm going to update because my birthday is coming up on the 8th and I'm kind of busy now, but hopefully it will be before my birthday.  Anyway... I hope you enjoy!