Chapter 5

This chapter is kind of slow, but enjoy!

________________________________________________

  “What happened after Little John walked out?!” Tinkerbell asked cheery. Emma stood from the couch and walked towards the kitchen “I’m going to need another glass of wine for this.”. Tinkerbell scowled at Emma “Hurry back I want to know the rest of what happened.”. I could hear Emma faintly say “Yeah, yeah. I will.”. 

   Tink looked at me smiling “This is amazing. I can’t believe this is happening!”. I put my head in my hands for a couple moments unamused “Nothing is happening. After John left-“. I was cut of by Tinkerbell who put her hands on her hears and said “No spoilers! We are waiting for Emma!”. Emma walked back into the room and sat down with her glass of wine “Honestly, you didn’t have to wait for me.”. Tinkerbell said enthusiastically “Yes we did! Come on Emma get excited!”. Emma raised an eyebrow at Tinkerbell . Tinkerbell frowned “Emma, just because you don’t want to have love in your life doesn’t mean you have to be cranky when other people find it.”. Emma sighed “You’re right . I’m sorry.”. Tinkerbell gave Emma a forgiving smile and Emma returned it. Emma asked “So, Regina. What happened next?”.

  I tried to hide my smile as I said “We went to the bar that we met at so that I could pick up my car then I dropped him off at his apartment.”. Tinkerbell asked “So, no confessions of feelings?” then Emma joined in “No late night kisses?”. I answered “No. Neither of those.” . We sat in silence for a moment then I continued sounding a little worried “Why is that bad?”. Emma smiled “Regina, is that what you want?”. Before I could answer Tinkerbell answered for me “Of course she does , Emma!”. Emma rolled her eyes “Can you let her speak for herself?”. Tink sat back and said “Yeah… of course… sorry.”. 

   I looked down at my hands thinking. Do I want to be with Robin? How would this effect Henry and Roland? Robin and I already said we liked eachother… sort of. Robin and I could actually work. I smiled at the thought. I looked up at Tink and Emma and said “Yes, that’s what I want.”. Emma and Tink returned caring smiles. 

_____________________________

-Robin’s POV

    I look from between Hook and Neal sitting in on their side of the booth at Granny’s. Ever since they both admitted to having feelings for Emma things have been awkward. They both try to get along and yet they seem to say harsh comments every now and again. I turn to my right to look at Little John who appeared to be thinking the same thing. In hope to relieve a bit of the tension I say “I just want to let both of you know that John here is the worst wing man ever.”. I hoped that I had said the term “wing man” right.  John replied quickly “Why on earth would you say that?”. I open my mouth for a second and say “You called me adorable right in front of her!”. I glanced at Hook who almost spit his drink out from laughing. Neal was trying to be considerate by saying “She probably thought it was-” then Hook cut him off “adorable”. Neal cracked a smile, but he instantly calmed down. I figured two reasons were behind it. The first reason is that he didn’t want to alarm me. The second reason being that Hook had been the one to tell the joke. 

   After Hook stopped laughing he asked “So , how are things with Regina?”. I answer truthfully “I don’t know. We are kind of complicated.”. Neal tilted his head “How so?”. John butted in “Because he likes her and she likes him, but being happy together is just too much for both of them.”. After John said it he send an apologetic look and said “It’s true. Just ask her out. I’m sure everything will work out if you both let it.”. I nod then look at Hook and Neal for encouragement. Hook shrugged “I wouldn’t take advise from me. I’m not doing very well in that department right now.”. Hook’s words earned an eye roll from Neal. Hook must have caught it because he said to Neal “Why don’t you give Robin some advise since you are doing so well.”. Neal sighed “You’re right. Neither of us are very good apparently.”. I piped up “I don’t know which one of you will win her heart, but you won’t do it sulking.” I paused thinking for a moment “In fact… I’m going to take my own advise right now.” . I smiled at all of my friends before walking out of Granny’s.

______________________________________

-Regina’s POV

  “What if he isn’t interested in me that way?” I asked . “What do you mean?” Tink said confused. “What if it was just a moment? He might not have feelings for me. “. Emma shrugged “Maybe, but you won’t know until you try.”. Before I could respond there was a knock on the door. Emma and Tinkerbell looked at me. I could tell by there faces they were wondering if I had invited anyone else. I shook my head at them. Tinkerbell began to grin. I could tell what she was thinking. I started to fight a smile and butterflies that were coming. I didn’t want to get my hopes up. I walked up to the door and opened it. It was him. 

   ”Hi.” he said shyly. I smiled “Hello.”. As soon as Emma and Tink heard his voice they shot up from the couch and headed towards the door. Robin said “Oh, you have company. I can come back later.” . Tinkerbell jumped into the conversation saying “No, no. We were just leaving.”. Robin asked “Really? Are you sure?”. Emma look at her wine and set it down on the closest table. She looked disappointed that she had to leave the wine, but regardless she said “Yeah. We have to get going.”. 

  They both walked out the door and Robin moved out of their way. When Tinkerbell and Emma were out of sight I ask “Would you like to come in?”. He smiled “I would love to.”.