Chapter 8

I was about to go on a date with Robin. I had no idea what to expect. All I knew was that I had to wear something nice. The only reason I knew that was because Tinkerbell heard from Neal that Robin was going to take her somewhere "nice". I wasn't sure what to wear so I just stuck to my casual look and wore one of my short black business-type dresses. 

  At exactly 8:00pm I heard a knock at the door and tried to contain my excitement. Finally when I made it to the door I took a deep breathe and opened the door to see Robin. He was dressed cleaner than I've ever seen him. He was wearing a green shaded buttoned up shirt with a pair of green colored pants. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He gestured his hand out towards me to ask for my hand. I closed the door and took his hand and followed him. He opened a car door for me and I asked "Who's car is this?". He answered "Neals.". I got in the car and he quickly walked around the car and got in the drivers seat. Before he had the chance to crank the car up I asked "Do you know how to drive?". He chuckled "Neal taught me. Don't worry.". I sat back and relaxed into the seat letting the peaceful silence take over. Finally I got curious and asked "So... Where are we going?". He smiled still keeping his eyes on the road "It's a surprise.

I stare at him "You know, I've never been very good with surprises.". His smile fades for a moment  "Well , that's because you haven't had many good things to be surprised about." . He starts smiling again "But, now you do.". I laugh "So , this is a good surprise?". He looks at me before returning his eyes to the road "Let's just say that my goal is to awe you.". Before I could reply he parked the car near the forest and turned the car off. He turned to me and smiled "Are you ready?". I nodded suddenly feeling anxious. He sensed my nervousness so he gave me a compassionate smile. He opened his door and I opened mine and he stopped me. He pulled my door closed. I asked "What are you doing?". He beamed "This is our first date. At least let me be a gentleman.". 

  "You just closed my door that I could have already climbed out of all so that you could feel like a gentleman?" I asked amused. He smirked "That sounds about right.". He got out of the car and opened my door "M'lady". I laughed "Thank you.". He gave me his arm and I wrapped mine around his elbow. 

   We walked through the forest and we finally reached our destination. There was a table with two chairs and lights hanging around. It looked romantic. In fact this was the most romantic thing someone has ever done for me. I looked at him in amazement "Robin-". He stopped me and put his hands on both of my shoulders "It's fine. Your expression was enough of a thank you.". I shook my head still in shock "No one has ever done anything like this for me before.". He smiled and pulled me along to sit down "If I were you I would get used to it.". He pulled out my chair and I sat down smiling at him "I don't think I ever will.". He chuckled and sat down. 

 I heard trees rustling and I flinched and turned around. I saw Neal coming out of the woods smiling. He was carrying a tray with two plates and a glass of champagne on it. In his other hand I saw two wine glasses. He walked over to the table and set the stuff done. I smirked "What are you... Our waiter?.". Neal rolled his eyes, still smiling "I'm surprised more than you are.". I guess I agree with him. It has to be surprising to be a waiter for the Evil Queen and Robin Hood's date. Neal walked away and I turned to find Robin Hood staring at his plate in confusion. I looked at our plates and saw chicken parmesan. I realized he had probably never seen this while he was in the forest...at least not the spaghetti part. "It's good. I promise. " I said while grabbing his hand on the table. He snapped his attention up at me. He smiled at our hands together and I smiled back at them to. I began to look up at him with blush on my cheeks. I moved my hands off of his and put them in my hands. He grinned and began to pour the champagne. 

      As he pours the champagne I ask "So... What made you decide to ask me out on a date?". He handed me a glass of the champagne and said "Henry said that you liked me." he paused "Remind me to thank him for that later.". I laughed "Now how would Henry know a thing like that?". Robin shrugged "It could have been many things . Maybe you were drooling or doodling my name in a.. uhhh .. notepad.". I broke out in a fit of laughter. In between laughing I said "Yeah, totally.". He shook his head and smiled from ear to ear.

   A couple hours later we were leaving the forest and he was driving me back home. The car stopped and Robin opened his door. I began to open mine, but I looked at Robin ,who was staring at me, and understood that he wanted to open my door. I smiled and looked down. Robin chuckled and got out of the car. He walked around the car and opened my door giving me his hand. I took his hand and got out saying "What a gentleman.". He responded "I try" with a smug look on his face. 

    We remain holding hand as we walk to the door and I say "You know that you don't have to walk me to the door , right?". He looks at the ground ,but he still looks confident "If I didn't walk you to your door I wouldn't get my good night kiss.". We made it to the door and I murmur "Are you that assured?". Robin stared looking from my eyes to my lips "No. I just figured it was kind of like a ritual.". He stepped closer to me faces inches apart.  I gape at him and then begin to stare at his lips. "It's a ritual?" I ask barely breathing . He breathes the same pace as me and says "Most definitely.". The edge of my mouth raises a bit and I step closer to him pressing my lips against his. I placed my hand around the back of his neck. I feel his hands on my waist after a instant. I felt warmth fill my chest. 

Suddenly I hear a ringing noise and jerk away from the kiss. Robin looked dazed as he opened his eyes and looked at his pocket and pulled out a phone. He looked flustered as he said "Sorry." as he cut the noise off. He continued " That was an alarm thing that David help me set up. I have to go pick up Roland-.". I intervened "Robin, it's fine.". He still looked unconvinced so I pecked his lips "Really.". He smiled "Goodnight , Regina Mills." . I reply "Goodnight, Robin Hood.". He strolled away and gave me a smile as he climbed in the car. I watched as he drove away. 

I could get used to this.

______________________________

The End.

I really hope you enjoyed this story. I know I enjoyed writing it.

Please vote and comment :)