Chapter 6

After Robin sits down I ask "Do you want a beer?". He smiles and nods. While I grab our beers I think about how nervous he looks. Him being nervous is one of the most adorable things I have ever seen. I smile at the thought then walk back into the living room. I hand him the beer and sit down. I drink a sip of mine then set it down. Robin chugs his and finishes the whole bottle. When he sets his down I ask "Are you okay?" sounding concerned. He looks embarrassed and says "Yeah...yeah. I'm fine.". I obviously don't believe him , but I don't push it anymore.

    We talked and talked and talked until the room fell silent. I finally asked "Is there a specific reason you came , Robin?". He smiled wide "Maaayyybbeeeeeee". I looked at all the beers in front of him then at the one in front of me "Well, you are officially drunk.". I can tell that he was trying to hold back a laugh. He finally couldn't hold the laugh any longer and busted out laughing. I have no idea why he thought me calling him drunk was funny. All I could do is laugh along with him. He was hysterical to watch right now. He then went completely silent and calmed his face down. I did the same and just stared at him waiting on his next move. He looks at me with the most serious face ever and says "Regina, we need to be a serious right now.". I cover my smile with my hand and say "Yes, yes of course." in a serious tone. He nods and doesn't elaborate anymore. I ask shortly after "Why are we being serious?". He says in a whisper "Because I like you.". My heart felt... warm. I froze for a while in shock of what he just said. I got myself back together and then asked "We have to be serious because you like me?". I couldn't hold back my smile when he nodded. He added "And if we are serious then you will like me too.". Before I have enough time to think I blurt out "I like you." then I stopped a second and said a little calmer "I like you too.". He grins and lays his head back. He closed his eyes and before I can say anything else he was asleep.I decide to leave him alone and I clean up the mess. As soon as I'm finished I head upstairs and go to sleep.

    I wake up and start to get ready for the day. In the middle of brushing my teeth I remember that Robin might still be on my couch. Actually after how he was last night I am positive he is still downstairs sleeping. I finish brushing my teeth quickly and throw on a blouse and some pants. I walk downstairs and see him on the couch sitting up. I walk in the living room to see him rubbling his eyes. I ask "Did I wake you up?". He gives a smile and says "Yes, but it's fine. I was just about to leave.". I frown still looking at him with pity. He still has his head in his hands and I ask "Are you sure. I could give you an aspirin or something?". He nods and I head to the kitchen. I get him a aspirin and hand it to him with a glass of water. He thanks me and takes it. I smile and say sarcastically "You want another beer?". At first I can tell that he thinks I'm serious. He looks at me like I've lost my mind . Slowly his expression changes as he begins to realize I was kidding. He looks more serious now as he says "I'm sorry for any troubles I might have caused you.". I sigh and wave the apology off "Don't worry about it. You took care of me while I was drunk... It was my turn." I pause and then continue "Technically I got you drunk too. So, thats two reasons why it was my responsibility.". He smiles at my last remark. 

   "The aspirin will kick in soon and your hangover should be gone then." I comment standing up. He looks relieved. I then ask "I'm about to make breakfast. Do you want any?". He nods "I would love some.". I smile and I walk into the kitchen. Once I'm in the kitchen I realize that Robin followed me in here. I say randomly "I figured you would be different." as I begin to cook. He asks "How so?". I answer "From the stuff I've heard about you I figured you were... " I stop trying to find the right word. I finally choose a couple words "Conceited, rude , narcissistic- " I stop myself again as I look up at his face. He looked like he was a mix of hurt and confusion. I continue "You are none of those things though. In fact you are the opposite.". When his face lights up more I smile and say "You are compassionate, selfless , and smart .". He chuckles "Anything else you would like to add?". "Well, there is one more thing." I smile. He asks "Yeah?" . I add "But , I was way off.". He leans against the kitchen counter "Should I be scared?". I shake my head and smile "I wouldn't be offended if I were you.". Robin closes his eyes for a few seconds acting as if he were getting prepared then he says "Alright I'm ready. Hit me with it." and smiles. 

   "I figured you would be like an oaf." I say nervously yet still confident. He is still smiling, but I can't see why he would be. Shouldn't he be offended? I stare at him "I just told you I figured you would be like an oaf and you're smiling?". He nods smirking "You said you were WAY off" adding emphasis on "way". I say slyly "Maybe that's because I think you are more like a troll.". He responds "Doubtfully.". I look up as if I'm in thought "Maybe I was wrong about the conceited part.". He says "Ha , ha , ha. Very funny.". I stop looking at the food a couple of seconds to bow and say "Thank you.". He smiles then says in a more serious tone "What do you really think?". I know full and well what he is talking about, but I play dumb to delay the conversation a bit longer. "What do you mean?". He says "About me." he pauses and smiles " Do you really think I'm a troll?". I think about what to say to that. The first word that comes to my head immediately makes me blush. I turn away and get plates from the cabinet so that I can hide my red face. I ask myself ... Why are you blushing? You are a grown women! Just say what you think! There is no need to get embarrassed over your thoughts. I grab the plates slowly so that I can mentally prepare myself. When I can feel the heat gone from my face I turn around. I casually say "I think your sexy.". He looks taken back by how blunt I was. As I divide the food on each plate I have a hard time believing I just said that. I hear him clear his throat and says "You too.". At first I am confused and I inquire "Beg your pardon?". He restates, but in a complete sentence this time "I think you're sexy as well.". I crack a smile and say "Thank you.". The way he said that was so quirky yet in an adorable way. I wanted to laugh , but I felt like it would make him feel odd because I could tell it took a lot of him to say that.

    I change the subject "What would you like to drink?". He asks "What are my options?" . I point to the refrigerator and say "It's in there.". He walks over to the refrigerator and open it. He grabs the orange juice and asks "This is orange juice?" . I nod and say "Yes." while grabbing two glasses. I set them down on the table and he begins to pour some in one. He looks at me as if asking "Do you want this too?". I nod and he pours orange juice in my glass too. I grab the plates and silverware and take them to the table too. I set the plates down and I sit down in front of mine. I look up at the clock and then say "11:45. Breakfast just before noon.". 

    He smiles slightly "Does that mean we have 15 minutes to eat?". I joke back "Yes, and you are not allowed to choke.". He exclaims " Wow. There are rules? Sound like you do this often.". "Only on Tuesdays." I giggle. I immediately want to face palm. Did I just giggle? I can't believe the Evil Queen just giggled. He smiles and begins to eat and I begin to eat as well.

    "So , What happened last night? You know , beside me getting drunk." Robin asks. I smile thinking of last night and how Robin told me he liked me. He could have meant as a friend , but at this point I highly doubt it. Robin snaps me out of my memory by saying "Oh no. You're smiling. I did do something.". I smile wider "It wasn't that bad.". He states "Your words say it isn't bad, but your smile and eyes say otherwise.". I try to hold back my smile and end up smiling anyway. "Just promise me it wasn't anything illegal?" he says joking. I nod smiling then say "You know, I could tell you if you want.". His smile drops "Are you sure I want to know?". 

    I stare at him and think. No , he wouldn't want to know. If I told him then it would take away whatever confessions of feelings we have. He wouldn't remember it so there is no point of holding onto the memory. I look down at my food them back up at him "No, probably not.". He nods once in agreement "Maybe one day you could tell me?". I smile "Whenever you ask me to tell you I will tell you.". He smiles back. 

___________________________________________

Tell me what you think! :]