Part 1 :The beginning

[WARNING] THIS IS MY FIRST STORY AND IF IT'S BAD PLEASE TELL ME!!!
PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK
----------------------------------------------------《~*___*~》------------------------------------------------------

Nova looked at the line of people all her age,16. She sighed looking at what looked like to be a thousand people in front of her."This all just a waste of my time" she thought. Her mother was from "clipped blood" so she knew she wouldn't be able to attend school and frankly she didn't care. She had already come to terms with the fact that she would have to work the rest of her life. It was a cruel fact she knew but with "winged blood" ruling over everyone including "clipped blood" there wasn't much she could do about it. She already had a job working in the farms anyway. "School would just get in the way" she said to herself, knowing that is she didn't work her mother would go back to her old job. The thought of her mother going back to being a prostitute sent shivers down her spine. She had heard people calling her mother a slut,and whore amongst many other things. Knowing that it would just bother her mother she never said anything about it. She never really said anything to anyone except her mother for that matter.She never really saw a reason to. It was just a bother.Things like this made people believe she was a mute, but she was ok with this because people usually didn't feel like dealing with a mute so they never talked to her. "Move out of the way the winged are coming" she heard someone shout, snapping her out of her own thoughts.

She turned her head and looked. Sure enough a group of well dressed nobles were slowly moving up to were everyone was lined up. They were already expecting the huge group of commoners to move and let them go first. "Typical nobles" she thought fighting the urge to say something but heald back knowing it would just be a hassle she would regret later. Thats when she heard a boy that was standing next to her yell "Why should we, we were here first!" She sighed "Is this guy an idiot she thought, I'm just glad this has nothing to do with me." she thought. The group of nobles stopped and all turned except one. The one who stayed was a boy with dark hair and eyes, he sighed and said "Rani, go deal with that nuisance." And continued walking.The girl next to him smiled. She nodded and slowly walked up to the making sure to keep her chin up so she could look down on everyone while she walked."I already hate this girl" Nova thought. The girl Nova was assuming to be "Rani" had dyed pink hair was styled in a way that made it look like someone not her had spent hours on it. She had a dress that looked like it cost way to much,and Nova already knew she didn't want to deal with her. Nova knowing that there was about to be trouble turned around and started walking the other direction, not wanting to deal with the whole situation. She then heard Rani yell in an annoyingly high voice "Hey, get back here!" She turned around and sure enough Rani was standing next to the boy that yelled and smirking and staring right at her. "Well isn't this just great" Nova thought as she walked back knowing that if she didn't comply her life would be a living hell in the future.

"You thought you could get away" Rani said with that stupid smirk on her face. Nova didn't reply she decided it would be best if she let Rani think she was mute especially since trying to argue saying she didn't do anything wouldn't work. The smirk on her face disapired and instead was replaced with annoyance "Why aren't you answering me" she yelled. Nova just stood there thinking "Does this girl always spit when she talks?" Nova knew exactly what to do to make the girl look really stupid. Nova faked a confused face as she moved her hand to make signs. The other girls face dropped as she blushed from embarrassment. To avoid any more screw ups she quickly turned and left to follow the rest of her group acting like the whole thing didn't happen. "Well....that's that" she said to herself. She turned and got back in line dreading the amount of time it would take to get through the whole line.