Part 7: New beginnings?

It's been 4 days since Nova left her home in pursuit of a new life and new beginning. She had found a place to stay 2 days ago. It was even smaller that were here and her mother stayed but Nova didn't  need a big place because from now on she would have to live alone. It was a small house that looked like it had been made out of a old garage and it had 3 differnt rooms. A kitchen, a bedroom that doubled as a living room, and a bathroom. It was all she needed and it was cheap so she couldn't complain.

                     She had 3 more days intill she had to start school. She couldn't help but questions if she was even suited to be a knight but then she remembered what that small girl had told her the day she left her home. She still remember the girls messy bun and dimples as she smiled. She didn't even know that girls name but yet that gi4l knew exactly what to say to reassure her. It was almost as if she was trying to say that even if most people hate her because she is a cater that there are the small few who believe in her.

                    Nova spent the last 3 days she had working as much as she could because she knew that as soon as she started going to school she couldn't put in any more overtime so she might as well get as much in as she could. She could get by with the normal salary but it wasn't a bad idea to have some money put away just in case.

Well that was it for this part. I wanna know do you like me posting the shorter parts sooner or would you rather me take longer for the longer parts? -Jellyfish