Part 5: I'm home

I feel Ike I haven't posted in a while so here I am, I have just been busy with different things. Sorry ~(-____-)~

When the last name was called Nova quickly walked our the door trying to avoid Patrick and anyone she knew that would harass her about being a cater. She took a different route home because it was quicker and she needed to talk to her mom. As she walked down the nearly deserted path home she thought about what she was going to do. She couldn't just not go to school because if she succeed she would be able to make more money for her mom. Then she remembered her mom never said anything about her being the daughter of a knight. To be fair she never really asked who her father was she had just assumed it was another clipped. Before Nova could really think about how her mother never told her she had already reached her home.

It was a small home her mother and she lived in. It was broken down and looked like it could collapse any second. Even if Nova was troubled she would always walk into her home with a smile because she didn't want to worry her mother. Her mother was the only one who saw Nova's smile even if it was fake sometimes. Nova decided she would go about this calmly. In her eyes it wasn't her mother's fault her mother. Her mother had given birth to her and despite never seeming to have enough money never tried to put her up for adoption and abandon her.

Nova smiled her biggest smile and opened the door. "Hey mom, can we talk." She turned the corner and her smile disappeared. She looked around the small room that once was filled with happiness was now filled with sorrow. In that room she found her mother on the ground and the only thing Nova could see was red. Nova bent down to her mother's body and smiled a very sad smile and said "I'm home." Before she new what was happening she felt tears running down her face. She thought about calling the police but they never really did anything for the clipped blood. So without thinking she found herself carrying her mother's lifeless body outside towards the hill she played on top of as a kid. That's were she buried her mother.