Part 8:

Hi! JELLYFISH HERE I just wanted to say hi! I finally wrote another part I know it's short but it's better the nothing right? Well I'll let you get to reading. I hope you enjoy!

     Nova awoke to a loud banging outside her small place. Reluctantly she stood up to go l see who was knocking at her door. She opened the door as it gave a loud squeak. At her door stood two men decked out in police uniforms. "We came to show you to your school" the taller one said after a long pause. "..........." Nova just stared at them still half asleep. The shorter one shoved a package in front of her. She could only guess it was her uniform. After another long silence she shut the door and got dressed.

   Nova stood in front of a worn down mirror. The uniform was a white dress shirt with a dark red tie, she had a black over coat with a read sword and shield emblem on the left side. She stared at the lats piece of clothing it was a plain black skirt.".....there is no way I'm wearing that"  She looked over the few clothes she had and found a pair of old black pants. She looked at her hair and shrugged. She didn't feel like messing with the beast that was her hair so she ran a brush through it walked up to the door once more.

    "......" the shorter one looked at her pants and looked like they were gonna say something till the other one spoke up. "Ready?" Nova only nodded and followed the police officers to were the next two years of training would take place.

  When they arrived the officers left without a word to leave Nova to take in this huge school. The building was mostly white with a few pieces of gold mixed in here and there. She sighed this was going to be ruff wasn't it? She felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned to see who it was when she saw a familiar face smiling at her.