Part 2:Test time

After what felt like forever it was finally Nova's turn. "Follow me" said one of the many workers to Nova. The worker took Nova into a long hallway and stopped at one of the doors. She opened it and said "Go in, someone will come in with you shortly." Nova went in and looked around.The room had no color it was just white. There was one chair so Nova sat in it. Not long after she sat down a young looking girl came in. "Hi, I'm Blessing, I'm the one taking your blood" Nova didn't say anything she just shrugged. The girl searched her pockets and pulled out a needle. It didn't take long for Blessing to take her blood.

                 When they were finished Blessing lead Nova to a huge room filled with tons of people. The room had a huge screen along a large wall with a lot of seats  congruent to it. When Nova walked in she chose a seat in one of the corners and waited for the ceremony to begin.

                 Nova thought she would be able to sit there intill the ceremony started, but that idea flew out the window when a freckled, green eyed boy sat next to her. She sighed because this was the exact boy that yelled at the nobles last time."Hey, do you remember me I'm the person who was standing next to you earlier " he said with a huge smile. "Of course she thought, your one of the most annoying people I have ever meet" she thought. "Anyway, Im Patrick." said and held out his hand for a handshake.
"It's not like he will do anything but talk my ear of if he finds out i can speak. It's more of a hassle to try and hide it because based off his personality he will never leave me alone. "I'm Nova" she said with no expression. "So you can speak! I thought what you did to Rani was pretty cool....blah blah blah" after a while Nova just tuned him out why should she have to pay attention to him they just met. "It was going to be an even longer day then she expected.