Part 6: A Little bit of Hope

Hi!! Sorry I haven't added to this book in a while!! Like I said in my last update I'm super busy and I have had a lot going on.I had some time today so I thought I would give a small update soooooo here I am! Also I am in the middle of writing another story if you wanna go check it out , I'm going to be switching between the two so I don't get bored of one and just stop writing sooooooooooo yea that's all I have to say I hope you enjoy this part!! -Jellyfish

It has been a week since Nova buried her mother. She had a feeling that it was some people trying to collect her mother's debts had killed her. Nova didn't care. Nova didn't want vengeance. It wasn't because she didn't love her mother. It was because she new that trying to get vengeance wouldn't bring her mother back. So she did the only thing she could do. She decided to live her life. She WAS going to go to that school and she WAS going to graduate.

School starts 2 weeks after the ceremony. So Nova had one more week intill it started. She couldn't take living in the house were she saw her mother's lifeless body anymore it gave her nightmares. So as soon as she could she packed up the few little things she owned and left. She didn't know where she would go she just knew she needed to leave.

When she started walking with her bag of things that only weighed like 15 pounds she saw a sorta familiar face. It was a face of the small girl she saw with the sad smile at the ceremony. For some reason that small girl turned straight around to face Nova it was almost like she knew Nova was there. They were in a crowded area so when the girl started walking to Nova ,Nova just thought she was walking to someone else. That small girl stopped right in front of Nova and smiled. Unlike most of the smiles that Nova had saw in her life this smile was genuine. "Your Nova right? I was at the ceremony and even though your a cater I think you'll make it so I just wanted to wish you good luck." With that the small girl just smiled once again and walked away. For some reason that reassured Nova and she was now certain she was doing the right thing.