Part 4:ok.........

(My throat is killing me so I can't talk but...I can write :p)

            Nova sat back in her seat. She was aware of all the eyes glaring at her but frankly she didn't care she was to busy trying to figure out what just happened.I didn't help that Patrick wouldn't stop yapping in her ear. That's when it hit her "Why is he still talking to me if anything could shut him up that would." She turned to him but before she could ask anything she heard "Patrick Author." He stopped talking he smiled at her and said "Well that my que." He got up and started walking to the screen.

              "Perfect timing" she thought sighing. When he was in front the screen to the surprise of everyone it had a picture of a butterfly. "I thought they called all the winged" she heard someone mutter. She turned to see to people talking the first one was a guy and was short but if looks could kill he would've killed you by now. "They only call them up based on appearance, they don't know intill the test shows" said the other, the other who looked to be the exact opposite, was a tall girl with kind eyes.

            After the butterfly disappeared the two pictures that followed were the same they were both crowns. The lady on the screens face changed from the half smile that she had given to the clipped blood to the biggest fake smile Nova had ever seen. She was no doubt trying to get on the future king's good side. "Patrick Author, you will study to become our future king and to protect your people.".

              "Well isn't this just wonderful the future king is the most annoying person I meet , I hope he stops talking to me" Nova thought