Chapter 19: Welcome Back

The house was finally finished. It was decorated and furnished. They all were moving in. Each had their own room. Even Stiles. No one understood. Stiles would never actually stay in his room he would be in Derek's. Just like Lydia would never stay in her room she would be in Jackson's when they were there and Allison would stay in Scott's when they were there. But, Derek had a room for each member including Sam, Dean, and Castiel. Even though Castiel doesn't sleep.

Stiles was still going on with his theories against Ethan. He didn't trust them and neither did Dean. Derek and Sam however seen nothing wrong with the fact that Ethan praised Stiles for saving them from Angela. Stiles thought of multiple reasons on why Ethan could do as Dean was thinking of ways to take Ethan down.

But, Dean had other things he was now thinking of to. Things that Stiles somehow was pushing into his brain that he hadn't thought of since Lisa and Ben. He was now thinking of that with Cas. And how he told Cas how he felt, but it wasn't enough. He wanted to tell him more. He couldn't bring himself to do it though. It's not like he could just come out and tell Cas that he loved him. Castiel was an angel. Wasn't he supposed to be against the idea? And, what if he didn't feel the same way? What if Dean told him that he was completely in love with him and he didn't feel the same way. What if he would become disgusted of Dean and leave him forever. If Sam knew what he was thinking he would probably tell him that he always thought of the worst that could happen and never the good. No one knew about his feeling though. Somehow Stiles could infer it. He sighed closing the book and laptop. He was still staying in the hotel, though Stiles was pushing them to stay at Derek's. Dean wasn't comfortable with the idea of staying with them. Mostly because Dean slept with Stiles. And, he wasn't regretting it. Which could make problems in the future.

Lydia was preparing for school already. She was getting things for Stiles as well. He missed last year. Luckily Stiles had enough credits to graduate. He had taken all of the classes he needed already. He just had to take finals. So he can get last years credits. Stiles didn't didn't want to go back. Not alone. Scott had offered to go with him. For support. But, Stiles didn't want that either. All of the teachers knew him and he knew them. It was going to be okay. That is what he told himself. Over and over again. Everything was going to be okay. He didn't need a reason to be scared. He wasn't the same as he was when he left. He was different now. Stronger. At least that was what he hoped.

"Stiles?" Isaac spoke from the bedroom door. "You're supposed to be studying."

"Well... I guess I can't think clearly right now," Stiles sighed. "God. Why can't I think straight?" He threw his stuff at the desk and threw his hands up to his head.

"Stiles?" Isaac spoke slowly. "What's wrong?"

"I can't think. I am trying so hard to get everything straight. Nothing is working. My head is numb with the thought of school when everything else is going through it. All of these other things that I shouldn't even know about!"

"Shh. You just need to take a breath. Stiles. Nothing is happening. Nothing you know is changing anything. And, all that is important is you and these final tests. These words that determine your life from now and your future. All of these stupid things that we do. It's nothing. None of this is real. The only thing real is you and those books. And, it's all that matters."

"That made no sense," Stiles said confused.

"Exactly," Isaac said. "Now. Come outside with me. I want to go for a walk."

"You are literally a dog," Stiles shook his head. "Fine. I'm coming." He pulled on his shoes and followed a now bouncing Isaac. Stiles shook his head when Isaac took off. "Show off!" He continued in the direction in the direction he took off to.