Chapter 20: Time Warp

Stiles woke early. He looked around for a moment confused. He was at his house. In his bed. The sun wasn't out out yet. He heard knock on the bathroom door in the hall and his dads voice
   "Stiles?" His dad called in from the other side of the door. "What are you doing up? It's four in the morning. And, Saturday."
    "What?" Stiles voice asked. "It's not Saturday..."
      "Yes," John said. "It is." Stiles frowned a little, confused. "Go back to bed, Stiles."
     "Yeah. I will," Stiles voice replied.

   Stiles watched his father walk down the hall and the stairs and leave for work. He went out into the hall and listened in through the door. He went to open it but his arm went straight through. No hole or anything. He stepped through. He stopped right on his own feet. He seen himself sat there on the ground in his own pool of blood. Stiles dropped next to himself and tried to help. But, as he grabbed at the others bleeding arm. His hand did nothing but go through. He kept trying and trying. Until he seen his eyes begin to roll back. He hadn't realized he'd been crying or shouting at himself. He couldn't do anything, but watch himself cry and die. He thought of the people this would kill. Of Lydia who would blame herself for not knowing. Scott. Isaac. Dean. Castiel. Sammy. Jackson. Erica. Liam. Malia. Peter. Kira. Allison. Derek... He groaned as he gave up. Throwing himself back. He watched as blood pooled around the other him. Falling from deep red lines in his arm. He couldn't do anything. He closed his eyes leaning his head back. Then he felt a shift in his weight.
   "Stiles?" Derek had kicked the door down. The body that laid on the floor stayed limp. Barely even any movement in his chest. Derek fell to his knees next to Stiles' present body.
   "Derek?" Stiles said getting up and closer to him and the limp body.
   Derek obviously not seeing him or even feeling his presence. He shook Stiles. Trying to wake him. But nothing was happening.
"You have to go to the hospital," Derek mumbled. Derek carried him to his car. "Keep your eyes open." Stiles followed closely behind. Many of the pack members were already there when Stiles and Derek burst through the doors of the hospital. Even Dean and Cas.

    "I need a doctor!" Derek yelled. Everything went quickly from there. Stiles was rushed back. And quickly pulled into a table. They were pushing on his chest trying to make him breathe as they were cleaning his arms trying to find the wounds. They cleaned away most of the blood and the red cuts on his arms started to bleed again. So they had to start stitching.
Then he started to seize on the table. He was violently shaking. Doctors were shouting things that didn't make sense. The heart monitor was severely slow. Doctors were rushing around. Stiles felt dizzy and out of place. He seen out the window. Pack members. Sam. Dean. Cas. All watching. Someone in a black hood walked behind them stopping only for a moment to see Stiles' body stop moving and the heart monitor flat. Then he kept going. The doctor called the time. And everyone stood and watched. Not moving. Shock. Tears singley falling down some of their faces. Other stood solemnly, but with straight faces.
"Stiles?" Lydia said softly.
"Stiles!"
"Stiles!"
"Stiles! Get up. Wake up please," a voice called. He was being shook strongly.
"Stiles. Wake up now!"

Stiles jolted up kicking everything off of him. He was sweating and shaking. Light burned his eyes. His breathing was terrible. He had to let his eyes adjust. Sam, Cas, Dean, Isaac, and Lydia were stood around him, staring at him.

"Stiles?" Lydia said. "You're okay. We're all here. You're fine. Talk."
"What? Where am I?" Stiles finally asking letting out a breath.
"At the Hale house. In your bed. Where you fell asleep," Isaac said. "Where did you think you were?"
"I thought I was dead," Stiles breathed out.
"Not yet buddy," Dean said patting his shoulder.
"What happened in your dream?" Castiel asked.
"I was in like a second body, but no one could see or feel me. I found my body in the bathroom. I killed myself. Derek found me and you all were already at the hospital. They had to immediately bring me back and I had a seizure or something. My heart gave out. My body shut down from the loss of so much blood. I seen someone dressed in black. They waited for me to die then they left..." Stiles thought back to the vivid dream. "I can't remember the face. I seen it, but I can't remember. Where's Derek?"
"Angela... She knew we were coming after her. So she came here. Don't you remember?" Sam asked.
"No... What happened?" Stiles asked sitting up more.
"Angela came here. She had you literally hanging in her hand. That's how you got that nasty mark on your neck. When we got here the place was pretty messed up. She said that she would let you go and stop everything if he left," Dean explained. "Stiles. He left to stop everything."
"He left?" Stiles asked shaking.
"Yes. I'm so sorry, Stiles," Lydia said.
"What else happened?" Stiles asked.
"Nothing that matters. How do you feel?" Isaac asked.
"Fine," he said. He couldn't feel anything anymore. He was numb. Derek left. What was going to happen now? "I have to get ready for the test today." He pushed himself out of bed and grabbed clothes, to shower. Everyone moved out of his way.