1.

A/N

Some of the stuff in the story might be part of what has actually happened in the videos but the rest is fake and made-up by me.

Joe's POV

Today was finally Sunday and Caspar and I decided to make a collaboration video. I mean we do it all the time because it is really convenient, with him being my roommate and all. We decided to let the fans help us in making a video by sending us dares on Twitter with the hashtag #DareJaspar. As soon as we posted the tweet asking our fans to do so, in the next 20 mins it was already trending on number 8th. That was the power of our amazing fans.

Caspar decided to wear his new t shirt which I bought for him for his birthday. Seriously it was like the only legit birthday gift I have ever given to him. It was grey in color which he paired it up with a pair of jeans. I was wearing a casual t shirt as I didn't really wanted to make an effort in looking good, my fans loved my anyway.

It was Caspar's chance to select the dares so I didn't really have to do much. After a while Caspar called me to notify that he was ready with the dares. He was smirking for some reason and I prayed to God that he didn't select any weird dares which might include me having to flush my head in the toilet or some other shit like that. Trust me, that kid could get really nasty if he wanted to. I mean have you seen his stupid pranks? (some of them are quite intelligent btw..eh)

Hoping for the best I entered the room that we use to make videos in. After arranging the pillows on which I sit to look as tall as Caspar (really that kid is a giant), he turned on the camera, the red light signaling that it is on.

Putting broad smiles on our face we started the video.

---------------------------

The dares were actually pretty fun to do so far. We did stuff like- selling each other's stuff on eBay, prank calling our friends and making up stuff about us being arrested, eating lemons (cringey af) and doing the wasabi challenge along with other weird stuff.

It was all fun and games until Caspar read the next dare.

"JasparLoveForever says: I want you guys to kiss each other on the lips for at least 30 seconds #DareJaspar.", he read out loud with a devilish grin on his face.

My blood ran cold.

Oh hell no.

Is he out of his mind or something?

I am seriously not going to kiss him and that too in front of the camera.

Not that I would kiss him if we were alone.

He must have sensed the change in my expression or something as the smirk on his face dropped. He still continued probably ignoring my reaction and said," Oh come on Joe! We have to give the Jaspar shippers what they are asking for!"

But I didn't reply and stared straight ahead of me.

Caspar was my best friend but that didn't mean that I would just up and kiss him.

So I did what I thought was right at the moment (it wasn't), I fled.

I went to the washroom and locked the door.

I heard Caspar calling out for me. But I couldn't talk to him right now. I needed to get my thoughts together and I required space for that. I knew I was being dramatic but I couldn't face him right now. The thought of kissing Caspar... Just no.

A/N

Hiiiii.

This is the intro and shit is already happening. Oh well.

I know the end is a bit abrupt but I will work on it and learn on the way and my style of writing will hopefully improve. I hope you enjoyed reading it and please vote if you did. If you didn't like it then please tell my what my fault was and I will try to give you my best.

Just no hate please.

Thank you xoxo