4.

Joe's POV (a/n: yeah I'm continuing his pov in this chap)

I lied in bed thinking about the events of the day.
I tried to convince myself that I didn't like Caspar the way I thought I did. I really tried. But the truth can't be hidden can it? It always stays in the back of your mind even if you try not to let it bother you. There is always this nagging feeling, forcing me to believe that I actually like Caspar. Like like like him.
I now realized that in a way, I had always loved Caspar. I just tried to ignore it or completely deny it.
For instance every time I see Caspar hanging out with the other guys and casually touching them, I always fucking get jealous. I used to try to reason myself into thinking that it must have been because I didn't want my best friend to be stolen away from me. But actually it was because I didn't want to share him with anyone in the world. I wanted him all to myself.
All this time I was slowly falling in love with Caspar.
There. I admitted it to myself. Now I couldn't take it back even if I wanted to.
Now how the hell am I going to survive with Caspar constantly being all touchy-feely with me, not knowing what his touch was doing to me. That is gonna be a problem.
Clouded with the thoughts of Caspar surrounding my head, I slowly drift off to sleep.
--------------
I wake up with my alarm clock blaring Zara Larsson - Ain't My Fault. I freakin love her.
After getting up I get into Caspar's bedroom like clockwork, to wake him up. That kid is a deep sleeper.
Before waking him up though, I take a moment to appreciate his half-naked self. Jesus.
Without trying to be any more creepy I look away and call out his name.
"Caspar get up!"
"2 more minutes Joe."
"No. You always do that. Get up. Now. Or I won't allow you to come with me to Zoë's for lunch."
"Fiiinnee. But only because I didn't want to miss out on the delicious lunch that Zoë will cook for me."
"You know that it's not just for you don't you?"
"Nah. It's only for me cause she loves me the most."
"Think whatever you want. Now get up already. I'm going to freshen myself up."
"Okay okay I'm getting up. Don't get your panties in a twist babe."
Okay DON'T. SAY. STUFF. LIKE. THAT.
Also BABE!!!!!!
"Shut up Caspar."
With those words, I rush out of the room.
It is actually a wonder how I was able to keep my calm with Caspar being half naked and his morning voice reaching straight to my dick. I rush into the shower and try to calm myself down. It was going to be a long and hard day.
--------------
We both were now ready to go to my sister's house for lunch. Did I forget to mention that Caspar is always touchy- feely and clingy. Because he is, and it gets super difficult to just joke around with him when his touch means something more to me than it does for him.
Now we were in Caspar's car as we decided to take his today.
Was it just me or did Caspar look extra hot today in his all black attire? I seriously couldn't stop staring at him. The car ride was silent apart from the Shawn Mendes and Britney songs blaring through the speakers. Both of them were actually pretty nice.
I tried to distract myself with random thoughts and before I knew it, we had arrived at Zoë's house. Looking at Alfie's car that was parked I gathered that he had already arrived.
Amidst my thoughts I didn't realize that Caspar was walking next to me and only noticed when his hand touched mine and it sent thousands of sparks up my body. To make matters worse he got closer and flung his arms around my shoulders. Now I was completely rapped up in his warmth and couldn't comprehend any thoughts except to lean in.
I rang the doorbell and Alfie answered within a few seconds with a broad smile for a greeting.
"Hi lads! How you holding up?"
Just fine Alfie just fine.
"Just peachy Alfie." I replied.
"Wow someone looks grumpy"
" 'M not grumpy."
"Sureeee"
"Shut up and let us in"
"Yeah yeah. Sorry about that! Come on in"
We entered Zoë's apartment. It was beautiful. She had decorarted it gorgeously with the combination of blue and white. It was stunning. I couldn't be more proud of my sister's success.
Zoë came out of her kitchen and hugged the both of us. She was bursting with so much positive energy and happiness that it could have been impossible to stay sad around her. I was so glad to have her in my life. I seriously couldn't have been anywhere without her.
We made our way towards the dining room as it was almost time for lunch.
Casual conversation was flowing among the four of us and I really felt at home with the three of them.
It was like a double date.
Well for me at least.
Dream on Joe. Dream on.
Zoë soon served us lunch and we were ready to dig in the delicious meal she cooked for us. I was sitting across Zalfie (yup i used their ship name) and Caspar was sitting towards my right.
"So when are you two getting married?" Caspar asked them with a knowing and cheeky smile.
"Sometime in the future" Alfie replied looking at Zoë with a look that could only be described as the look of pure love. I smiled fondly at them. Awww.
"Forget about us two, when are the two of you settling down for good?"
Alfie asked grinning wickedly.
I was casually taking a sip of my wine when he asked that and I nearly choked on my drink from the shock. Caspar laughed at first but seeing that I was having difficulty breathing he started rubbing circles on back. I forced myself to calm down but how could I with Caspar looking so concerned and scared, trying to make sure I was alright. It made my heart skip a beat just wondering how it would be if we were a real couple.
I took a deep breath and looked down only to see that I had spilled some of my drink on my shirt covering the area above my stomach.
I sighed, frustrated with life.
Caspar mocked me but simultaneously reached for a napkin to dry the spilled drink so that it didn't stain my shirt so badly. My breath hitched in my throat as soon as I realized just how close his hand was to my crotch. He was making some funny and sarcastic comments about how I was such a baby but I couldn't pay attention to it.
All my energy was getting used up in trying not to get hard. It proved to be really difficult but somehow I succeeded. I looked up to see everyone was staring at me waiting for my response to something they might have said but I couldn't get any words out. I needed to get out of there. I needed to get away from Caspar.
I stood up abruptly, noticing how everyone was watching my every move with confused eyes.
With a haste apology for ruining the lunch I rushed out of there. My heart was beating loudly.
Too loudly.
I was breathing rapidly.
It was as if I couldn't get enough air in my lungs.
Everything around me started to fade and I felt dizzy. The last thing I felt before completely blacking out was Caspar's strong arms grasping my body as I lost complete control of myself. The only thought in my mind at that moment was how the past was repeating itself. The last thing I saw before the darkness engulfed me were Caspar's worried eyes gazing into mine.
Why did it always have to end with me running away from Caspar?
I will never know.

A/N
Hiiii guys! This was the longest chapter yet with about 1300 words.
I really hope you enjoy it.
Next chapter will be in Caspar's POV.
See y'all later lovelies!!
Bye. X