2.

A/N
If this story doesn't get much attention then I will eventually delete it...but still I'll try to make it good okay?

Also I will be writing each chapter beginning with a small portion of the events of the previous one in the other person's POV. This might not be the case all the time, but just a heads up in case you get confused. Now go ahead and read lol sorry for wasting your time.

Caspar's POV

Joe was in his bedroom scrolling through his phone looking at God knows what and here I was, selecting dares from our fans for our upcoming video.

Our fans were really creative and I had a lot of fun reading through the various tweets with random and crazy dares.

But, one tweet among the others caught my eye. It was favourited by 230 people so I guess a lot of people wanted us to do what it said. And the dare was for Joe and I to kiss each other on the lips for 30 seconds. I smirked looking at that. Well that would make a great thumbnail and the Jaspar shippers will surely go crazy. I decided that we should do it and I just couldn't wait to see what Joe's reaction would be after reading this.

----------------------------

Well.

His reaction was not what I expected at all.

I expected him to laugh at the dare and actually do it as a fan service or maybe just shrug it off by making a sarcastic or funny comment. But what he did took me completely by surprise. As soon as I read the dare his usually cheerful expression dropped. He looked completely taken aback by it as he was caught off guard. For the sake of the fans I tried to make light of the situation by suggesting that we do it for the fans.

But he remained silent.

He just stared at my laptop and then stood up and stormed out of the room. I quickly turned off the camera knowing that we won't be posting that video today for sure.

I rushed after him but couldn't make it in time to catch up to him. I stood still watching him slam the washroom door in my face and locking it, leaving me hanging with the shout of his name in the air.

Well that was not how planned it to go. At all.

He's being way to absurd and that too all because of a stupid dare that doesn't mean anything.

It was just a kiss.

Hell, I've already kissed Marcus on YouTube and maybe a few other guys as well.

It's not that big of a deal and it doesn't mean anything.

I banged the door asking him to please open it but there was no reply from the other side. This is getting ridiculous. I tried for the gentle approach and told him with a smile that if he came out (a/n pun intended), I would buy him pizza with his favourite toppings.

After a lot of coaxing, he finally came out of there. I stared at him for a moment and without a second thought enveloped him in a tight hug. He hesitated for a second but then hugged me back equally as tightly. We stayed there for a moment standing like that. 

God I hated when one of us didn't talk to the other.

 There were so many unanswered questions but I left them  hanging and ordered the pizza I promised him. There was an awkward tension in the air between us but it was clear that neither of us was ready to address it. We ate our pizza in silence in front of the telly staring blankly at it. A fighting sequence was going on and a bomb dropped causing a huge explosion. The volume was turned way up and this scared Joe causing him to spill a little bit of sauce on his t shirt. I wiped it off with a napkin while constantly smiling at his reaction. We slowly eased into casual conversation and the tension in the air was finally cleared. We finished our pizza soon. Out of pure instinct I rapped my arm around Joe and leaned my forehead on his shoulder. This was common for us now. He stiffened but eventually gave out and relaxed against me. Sitting in this position I slowly drifted off to sleep. With my best friend beside me, everything was okay for now.

----------------------------

I woke with a start realizing Joe was no longer beside me. He was on his phone chatting with someone when he saw that I had woken up. Finding this out he gave me a tiny wave in my direction and went back to cooking dinner, I suppose. I got up and went to freshen up myself. While staring at my reflection in the mirror I recalled the events of the day. A lot of questions were swarming in my head.

Why did he act like that? Was the idea of kissing me that repulsive?

Was he homophobic? I mean neither of us is gay but maybe he just hates the idea of two guys kissing each other.

I vaguely recall the time when he saw Marcus and I kissing and looked away from the screen of his phone at that.

But in contrary to this, he is a good friend of Troye and Tyler and the other guys as well and he never acts as though he is uncomfortable around them or just hates the idea of gays altogether.

Well maybe that's not it then.

Oh well. I will give myself a headache trying to solve the mystery that is Joe Sugg.

Why don't you go ask him then?

Yeah. Right. I don't really think that is a good idea.

"Caspar! Dinner is ready. Come on and eat it before  it gets cold. I won't heat it for ya.", came the voice of Joe from the kitchen.

I guess he finished cooking dinner after all.

Time to eat the special Joe Sugg food now. I'll talk to him about the incident later tomorrow.

At least that is what I tell myself.

A/N

Soooo lovelies how was that?

What do you think is the reason for Joe running out on Caspar like that?

This chapter was not as eventful but it gave an insight on Caspar's thoughts about the whole dare situation.

Thanks for reading!

Leave a vote if you enjoyed it and tell me your thoughts about it in the comments.

Bye!