SUPER HUGE ANNOUNCMENT THAT YOU ALL NEED TO READ RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

SUPER HUGE ANNOUNCMENT THAT YOU ALL NEED TO READ RIGHT NOW!!! I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!! THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT I HAVE EVER GIVEN!!!

Hey everybody!! I have a few things to say!

1. I will be re-writing alot of chapters. For example I will be re-writing the last chapter (by 're-writing' I mean 'deleting and starting from scratch'), I just don't think it's long enough and I think that Madi shouldn't have come back that quickly. I think the characters need to mourn over her death a little more.

2. I need to decide if Madi is going to go with the Pevenises when they leave Narnia or if she's going to stay behind with Caspian. (I can assure you that Peter and Susan WILL come back to Narnia with Edmund and Lucy when I start writing the third book. I personally think it would be a little more dramatic if Madi stayed behind to help Caspian watch over his kingdom. Just because she stays doesn't necessarily mean that she will have to be with Caspian. She can still be with Edmund or Peter even if she does stay behind. You guys can message me what you think should happen or you can comment as well.)

3. Sorry if you guys think I'm hounding you with all these voting things. I just want to know what you guys think and what you want to happen. I want to keep my readers happy, so in order to do that I need to know what's going on inside your heads. If you guys get sick of it, just let me know and I'll stop doing it. I just think it's cool to have a say in what happens next.

4.  I just want to thank everyone for voting for either Peter, Edmund, or Caspian. Whenever I read your comments I always smile because you all sound like you love my Narnia books so much! People have even been telling me that I should submit them for the Watty Awards!! Thank you so much for all of your support, I have no idea where I would be without all of you amazing people! :)

Well, I think I'm going to shut up now and start writing the next few chapters for you guys. Thanks again for reading!!! :)