Letters

The next day, when she woke, Serena was still thinking about that charming Ravenclaw who had aided her in her escape from Filch. She decided to write to her mother, Hermione Granger. She ran up to the Owlery with her special stationary set and wrote,

Dearest Darlingest Mumsie,
So Scorpius and I were both sorted into Slytherin. We made two great friends, a Hufflepuff, named Gillian, and if you could not tell dad about this one, but also Albus Potter. Albus is also a Slytherin but even though Gill is a Hufflepuff, Headmistress McGonagall is letting her sit with us! (She really fits in with us!) And I got an  A+ on my potions essay!  Yesterday, we maybe, sort of, pranked Filch. As we were running away, I tripped, and this Ravenclaw caught me. He was pretty cute. But so is Albus, and he is one of my best friends. Please help. I am really in need of advice.  Do you think you could not tell ze faja about my dilemma?
Love you, Serena
P.S. I'll make sure Scorpius writes you guys soon. He just feels like he's too cool to communicate with his parents. Anywho, love you. Bye!!

Once she had finished her letter, she put it in her Slytherin themed envelope, from the Hogwarts house stationary set from Gillian,  and put a few cat stickers on the envelope and sent it off with Pudge her pygmy owl. Next, she thought of her father and decided to write him a letter.

Dear Father,
As you may know Scorpius and I were both sorted into Slytherin,  which I hope makes you proud.  I have been doing very well I my studies, especially potions. I have been focusing entirely on school, and not on friends, or boys. I am looking forward to seeing you and Mother this Christmas.
Best wishes,
Serena

She looked over the letter for spelling and grammar errors, since Draco did detest errors. She pushed it into another Slytherin envelope, but decided against adding cat stickers to is one. She called over her brothers eagle owl, Iris and sent her off after Pudge. Just as Iris flew out of the window, Gillian ran into the Owlery.
"C'mon!" she called, panting.
"What for, you weirdo?" Serena asked.
"Quidditch... Ravenclaw... Gryffindor... Commentating... C'mon!" Gillian panted, still out of breath
"Oh! Well let's go then!" Serena smiled
"Humph!" Gillian grunted as the girls ran out of the Owlery.

A.N. Extra awesome points if you got the Wicked and Austin Powers references.☺️