Keeper of Keys

After classes that day, Serena, Scorpius, Gillian and Albus walked down to Hagrid's cabin. Hagrid had been Albus' baby-sitter when he was younger. He, Lily and James always cherished the time they had with Hagrid, though Harry and Ginny never trusted him to cook the meals after the Biscuit Incident of '09. So when Hagrid invited Albus over for tea, he insisted on bringing his friends. So on that sunny afternoon, they came out of Potions, and walked straight down to Hagrid's cabin. Albus of course knew Fang, as Hagrid always brought the big dog whenever he came to baby-sit, as no one else would volunteer to watch Fang. When the four children walked into the cabin, Fang immediately tackled Albus to the dusty floor.
"Nice to see you too, Fang!" Albus said laughing.
"That is a really friggin' big dog." Gill whispered, staring wide-eyed at the beast.
"Oh, he's super friendly!" Albus smiled, wiping slobber off his robes. "As you can tell."
Serena and Gillian smiled and ran over to Fang and started petting him.
"Oi! How's about a 'hello' perhaps, from my favourite Potter!" Hagrid boomed.
"I thought my dad was your favourite Potter?" Albus giggled.
"Well, ye all er my favourite Potters!" Hagrid chuckled. "Now how come Fang gets all the hugs!"
Albus ran up to Hagrid and hugged him, barely able to fit his arms around Hagrid's waist. Serena, Gillian and Scorpius began giggling at the sight. Once Albus had introduced Hagrid to all of his friends, Gillian and Serena walked over to a small table. On the table, there was a very large caterpillar, and a small white kitten. Serena asked,
"What in the name of Merlin's underpants, is that? pointing at the caterpillar.
"Oh, that's a Bobbytooupee. Sorta like a Billywig's long lost cousin. You can have him if you want." Hagrid said.
"Really?! I'm going to call him... Dave." Serena said finally, looking at the creature, now christened Dave.
"Also, that kitten don't have a home, and I'm afraid Fang 'ill eat her. You could have her too."
Gillian started to she wanted the cat, the realized that Gus was not good with other cats 24/7. Scorpius and Albus didn't really like cats, so Serena ended up taking the kitten. She may,ed her Luna. After tea and a few sandwiches, the children, along with Dave and Luna, walked back up to the castle for the night.