Secret Friendship rules Part 1

*Mitch's POV*

It's been a few days since I was out of the house. I didn't eat very much. Almost nothing.

I feel like no one actually cares. My friends left me after they saw the news. Now I have no one.

I am worthless. No one should care. I don't expect that. After what Scott said, I started questioning my life.

What is left of me?

I have no friends, and only family what I have is a psychopath who is in jail.

For last 4 days I am just sitting on a kitchen floor, crying or thinking.

Am I worth going outside? To school? I don't think so.

After 5 days of being awake I finally fell asleep. But that was too good to last.

Someone broke in the house.

"Mitchy, where are you hidding?" a voice from the hall shouted "Oh here you are..." he found me.

It was John. Why is he here?

He pulled me off the floor.

Then he just looked at me.
"What do you want?" I said

"Oh it's going to be sad to ruin that beautiful face."Oh shit.

I had no energy to run. He punched me straith in the face.

I fell on the floor. My bottom lip was bleeding. This is just a beginning.

He was about to hit me with his leg when someone pushed him against the wall.

It was Scott.

"You better leave him alone, asshole." Scott said

"Oh! So little Mitch joined the fag team" Jonh said "At your place, I'll better run away, he can kill you just like he tried to kill your mum. Oh wait, that was his uncle. I can't tell the difference."

Scott puched him. He fell down on a cupboard in the corner of the room. He broke the picture of my parents while he was falling.

Then he ran away.

Scott immediately ran to me. He helped me to get up.

"Why did you come? You could just leave him to kill me." I asked

Scott smiled "Why would I do that?"

"Because I deserve it!" I do, I actually do.

"I know it's not your fault that he came here. It's mine. I as so sorry because I said that things that day, I could've just trust you. But I didn't." Scott said grabing my hand and trying to balance me from falling

I felt bad"It was my fault for making you stay that day when Carl beated me. It just got you in trouble"

"You didn't make me. I wanted to stay" he said

"Why? I don't get it" I just need him to tell me the truth

He took a breath "I always knew that you are a good person. Even though you don't show it. You are incredible person, not just a crazy idiot who is always trying to hurt someone"

"You are the only one who thinks that." I said

"No. I am just only one who says that." he said looking into my lip

I was fine "Don't worry about that. I am ok."

"I know that. I know that, Mitch. You know why? Because you are so strong. That's why I am here with you. That's why I like you." he gave me a little supportive smile.

Did he just said that he likes me!??

"I don't want you to like me. That makes your life way harder, trust me. You are waisting your time with me" I said that cuz I know that is true

"Do I actually?" he asked

"I think so" I answered

"Yeah right. Say what you want but I am not leaving you. Ever again." he was so confident " We just need to make some rules for our Secret Friendship. Do you have a piece of paper and a pen"

"Of course I do" I said.

What he thinks he is doing?

A/N: Second part coming soon

Secret Friends (Scömìche AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें