Epilogue-For him

A/N: This is the last chapter. I am so thankful for all of you who enjoyed this story. New one coming soon hopefully :)

*Scott's POV*

I hate everything. I hate everyone. I hate the world. I hate it.

I know I shouldn've been prepared for this, but I am not.

My mum says I should go to the funeral with her. I can't.

The entire school is going to be there. That's not something Mitch would want to happen.

That people never liked him. That people never loved him. I did. I do.

I know what I need to do when someone dies but this is different. I can't just be sad, go to the funeral and than forget everything.

Because it's my fault. I am one of the reasons this happend.

I am the reason why he had that heart attack earlier. And because of that he needed to go on this surgurie anyways.

And I loved him. I loved him so much. And I know that he is here he would say something to make me feel better. I miss that.

I miss him. It's only been a few days and I miss him so bad. Because he will never come back.

After all the people went on his funeral I decided to go to his house.

I got inside and memories started popping at my mind.

This halls were sometimes full of his laugh. Of his voice. Oh, his voice. I loved it so much. He sounded better than any angels from heaven would sound like.

I can't believe he is gone. Forever. Why is world so cruel. Why is life so unfair.

It's not even worth crying anymore. I don't have any more tears left.

But he wouldn't like me to be like this. He would want me to smile. To find something positive in this. It's harder than it looks like.

I wont give up. For him.

I will be here, in this worthless world. For him.

For him.

After everything we've been trough.

He deserves some respect.

He deserves to be remembered.

And I will never forget him.

Some people are just impossible to forget because of all the things they have done.

And Mitch Grassi is definitely one of them.