Chapter 1

~edited~

Peaceful is a word you could use to describe the morning. Birds were singing, flowers were blooming. Freya waked beside you through the park, your mind slowly drifting away from reality.
While tossing her ginger hair over her shoulder, Freya asked, "Y/N, did you notice those F/C flowers before?" You gazed down to your feet where she was pointing. There were beautiful tulips growing around you, you must have taken your guard down.

Of course, she didn't know.

~Flashback~

"She's not my daughter, she's a monster!"

~Flashback end~

Y/N, are you OK? You just passed out and started talking. I couldn't make anything out but unwanted and different... What was that all about!"

"Nothing." You lie.
She clearly didn't believe you, but dropped the subject.

"You look like you hurt your head," she said, reaching down to reveal your forehead.

You shrink away from her, pulling your beanie further over your head.

"No, it's fine." you argue, wincing in pain.

Suddenly, you heard a buzz, and Freya glanced at her phone.
"Oh, I have to go buy myself some food, wanna come?" She asked.

"Nah, I'll be fine." You responded, grateful to get some alone time.

As she walked away, you let out a breath you didn't even know you were holding in.

Quiet.

-------------
A/N
This is my first chapter. Would love feedback!

-L