Chapter 5

Getting up, you decided to explore your room. In total there was a bed (obviously), a dresser, a desk and a full length mirror. The decorations were minimal, but you imagine whoever stayed in this room, probably you now, would decorate it themselves. Opening the closet you saw... some of your clothes! You didn't know how they got them, but after what you went through, anything seemed possible.
Changing into a casual outfit, you cautiously opened your door onto a hallway Toriel had lead you down yesterday. You cautiously stepped out into the corridor, trying to remember how to get to the lobby area. As you turned a corridor, you bumped into someone.
"O-Oh.... Sorry........" They said.
You looked at who you bumped into. He had white hair like Sans and Toriel, but his skin was so pale that it was ghostly and almost translucent. He had a plain white top with black jeans and black headphones on his head.
"I'm... Napstablook........ you can call me Blooky........" He said, seemingly afraid of you.
You introduced yourself to him and he began to smile after a little small talk.
Suddenly, you remembered what you were meant to be doing!
"Sorry to bother you but do you know where the stairs are or where Toriel or Sans might be?" You enquired.
"Yeah... Toriel is probably in the kitchen... so just take a left and you can then head down the stairs and then to the right to get to the kitchen." He explained. You were pretty sure you would forget that in a minute, but you had a clue where you were going now.
"Bye Blooky!" You called, waving to him after thanking him for the directions.

Making your way down the corridor and to the left, you finally spotted the stairs. Sighing in relief, you ascended the stairs. You noticed that Sans was in the corner seemingly fiddling with something and decided to go see how he was and to get some answers.
Walking over, you decided to start nicely.
"Hey Sans." You greeted, causing him to jump from shock before giggling at his flustered face.
Regaining his composure, Sans spoke.
"Hey (Y/N). How was your sleep?"
"Fine thanks, I did have a pretty creepy nightmare though." You said.
At this, Sans suddenly got a worried look on his face, replacing the normally worn smile.
"What was it about?" He enquired.
"Um... everything was black. And... then there was this red smile! A little girl spoke to me too... I think her name was... Charan? Or Chara or something?"
As soon as you spoke the name Chara, Sans' eye began to glow a vibrant cyan-blue, like it did when he used his powers before.

Afraid of his now scary expression, you stepped back. You were worried you had said something that annoyed him, and that on top of the scary look made you upset. You felt one tear slowly crawl it's way down your cheek only to be joined by more.

Suddenly you felt arms pull you into a chest, and you soon realised Sans had seen your tears and was now hugging you. Slowly, you reached your arms around his torso and hugged him back. He was rubbing small circles on you back as he whispered sorry over and over in your ear.

For some reason, being enveloped in his arms comforted you.

Hey guys! I finally have inspiration to write this so I'm gonna update a lot more x